Clinique Quickliner for Eyes  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to draw attention to them, but I have different levels of attention I want
  • I love the little smudge brush on the end
  • When I first started using this I got a really thick line with it, but after a month or so of use I learned how to make a really thin line by pressing lightly

• by loveitorleaveit

I love eyeliner. I know my eyes are my best feature. I like to draw attention to them, but I have different levels of attention I want. I have a day look, a night look, a work look and a dramatic or glamour look. The great part of this eyeliner is it can do all the different looks for you. I own a handful of eyeliners but this is hands down the eyeliner I use the most because it can do so much for you.

Do you like dramatic cat eye eyeliner? It takes seconds with this. How about a soft and romantic look? You can get it with this liner as well

What you get with this eyeliner is a long stick pencil. You do not need to sharpen it as you go like with most pencil liners. You just roll up the eyeliner when you

need more. I like this because I am used to having a long pencil in my hand. When I use a liner I need to sharpen I find it hard to use the pencil once I get to the end. I do not like having a three inch stub in my hand when I am used to a long pencil. This one avoids this problem. The only down side is I never know when I am about to run out until the little end piece falls out. Sometimes I will be using this and run out and since I cannot get it at the drugstore, I have to use another product until I can get to the store and buy more. If I could see it I would buy more a week in advance.

I love the little smudge brush on the end. I can make my liner ...

• look as natural or sharp as I want by smudging with this. I have never had the smudge part break off since this is a well made product.

The color choices of this eyeliner are great. You can get it in a fancy color like blue or green if you want, but I have it in black for drama and dark chocolate for day as it looks really natural. They make this in enough colors to match any skin or eye type.

I have sensitive eyes and have to be careful what I use on them. I cannot use all eye products from the drugstore because they cause eye infections or itchiness. This product has never caused me any issues.

pressing lightly. I like that I can make a thin line and blend it in with the smudge end to make my lashes look thicker, or I can make it really obvious I am wearing liner. This works as well as some of the powder liners I have.

The cons of this product:

You cannot tell before you run out of it.

It is easy to push too hard and have the top break off.

It is expensive and you can only get it at department or specialty stores.

Pros:

Mine lasts all work day. I will need to reapply if I need it for more than 8 hours.

No weird smell. I cannot smell this at all.

Goes on smoothly and evenly. I never end up with a weird clump.

Holds up well in rainy climate which I live in.

Looks natural and blends into my lash line easily.

Does not cause me eye irritation.

Does not need a separate eyeliner sharpener.

Cute packaging.

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121011396360931/k2311a0121/1.21.11