Perricone MD Concentrated Restorative Treatment
  • If you haven’t tried the Perricone MD Concentrated Restorative Treatment, you might really want to consider getting some – especially if you have older skin that seems to be losing its glow and youthful appearance
  • The Perricone MD Concentrated Restorative Treatment cost $100 for a two ounce jar – so you can see what I mean
  • I noticed that a lot of the blotchiness in my skin went away and my skin actually went from being grey and pasty to absolutely glowing
  • I would highly recommend this product if you need to brighten up your complexion

• by ClickMyReview

If you haven’t tried the Perricone MD Concentrated Restorative Treatment, you might really want to consider getting some – especially if you have older skin that seems to be losing its glow and youthful appearance.

I first tried this skin treatment about five years ago. I was very hesitant to buy the Nicholas Perricone products because they are very expensive and I wasn’t sure they would work. The Perricone MD Concentrated Restorative Treatment cost $100 for a two ounce jar – so you can see what I mean.

In any case, my skin was getting very grey and pasty looking and I had

tried a number of drugstore and department store products – but, nothing seemed to make any difference. Then I finally decided to take the plunge and buy the Perricone MD Concentrated Restorative Treatment.

The first thing I will tell you is that this stuff smells really bad and it’s a very thick and sticky consistency. If I had to use this skin treatment during the day, I wouldn’t even consider it – but, you don’t use this product during the day. You use the Perricone MD Concentrated Restorative Treatment at night and you’re supposed to top it off with the Perricone ...

• MD Face Finishing Moisturizer (which I do).

Now, there is a high concentration of Vitamin C Ester in this cream and it does sting my skin a little bit (I have very sensitive skin). But, I have to say that I saw an unbelievable different difference in just a few days. I noticed that a lot of the blotchiness in my skin went away and my skin actually went from being grey and pasty to absolutely glowing. As a matter of fact a lady at church who I hardly knew asked me if I had a face lift after I had

been using it for a month! Now that’s good stuff!

I also notice that any time I “fussed” with a blemish on my face, if the area became red, it was all gone in the morning – like new!

I would highly recommend this product if you need to brighten up your complexion. After using it for four years, I stopped using it for two months and I couldn’t believe how bad my skin looked. Then started using it again and within in weeks, it was back to glowing. Perricone MD Concentrated Restorative Treatment is worth every penny I pay for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121011396310931/k2311a0121/1.21.11