Member’s Mark Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • The number one reason why my husband and I began buying these wipes was because of cost
  • I love that I am getting a high quality wipe for so little money
  • I've tried really cheap wipes before when money was especially tight, and I found that you get what you pay for

• by mjcnv36

Member’s Mark Baby Wipes are manufactured by Sam’s Club. I have been using these baby wipes for my babies for the last seven years; I have many children and I’ve had at least one in diapers every year since 2003 to the present. These wipes have been consistently wonderful!

The number one reason why my husband and I began buying these wipes was because of cost. Because we could buy them in bulk (like at all warehouse type

of stores), the cost is lower than purchasing a pack of a name brand wipes from anywhere else. We pay roughly twelve dollars for a box that contains eight packs of wipes; each of the packs of wipes contains ninety wipes. So, this means that we are getting seven hundred and twenty wipes for about twelve dollars, which averages to about two cents per wipe! I love that I am getting a high quality wipe for so little money. Speaking of quality, I am very pleased with these wipes. I’ve tried really cheap wipes before when money was especially tight, and I found that you get what you pay for. The really cheap brands were so thin that my hand would go right through them while trying to wipe my child’s bottom. Not fun! The Member’s Mark wipes are a good, thick, durable and sturdy baby wipe. The box says they ...

• Member's Mark Baby Wipes
      have real cotton in them, so maybe that is why they are so strong.

I love that each pack of wipes has its own pop top that can be opened and closed. The reason I love this is that I don’t have to use a special wipe container. I am able to just use the pack itself. This is particularly handy for use in a baby bag. Most of the time though, for house use,

I do open the package all the way and place the wipes into a warmer, and they fit just fine. The wipes are moist without being too wet, and I am pleased to say that these wipes truly are hypoallergenic. With all the babies that I have used these on, not one of them has ever had any type of reaction. I highly recommend this product; it is an example of when a name brand isn’t as good as the generic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5420011396200631/k2311a0120/1.20.11