Tazarotene  » Medicine  »
  • With all the different acne medicines out there, she had no problem finding others for me to try
  • Like I thought because this one treatment wouldn’t work that I was doomed for all eternity
  • So I kept going to my doctor and tried a number of other things before I found a routine and medication that worked for me

• by Squishlette

I have struggled with this freaking acne for years. Ever since I was a teenager. It’s like, shouldn’t I be done with it by my twenties? I always thought it was connected to adolescence and puberty. Not so much. It has a lot to do with hormones and eating habits, even stress. I mean how can stress affect break outs? It does though!

So

I had to make a few other changes after visiting my dermatologist. I didn’t mind though, I mean it was all for the better. Less caffeine, more sleep, less stress, more exercise. It’s actually a good scenario. And you become healthier in a lot of different ways, not just your skin.

I have to be honest; I got tired of waiting for this stuff to work. It was one of the first things I tried. After like four weeks, I saw no improvement. Granted it certainly didn’t get any worse, but I kind of felt like I was wasting my time and money on something that may or may not work at all. It’s very frustrating. So I had to call my dermatologist and explain to ...

• Tazarotene
      her that I wanted something else.

With all the different acne medicines out there, she had no problem finding others for me to try. I have to say it was upsetting at first. I tend to be a catastrophes and make things worse then they are. Like I thought because this one treatment wouldn’t work that I was doomed for all eternity.

So I kept

going to my doctor and tried a number of other things before I found a routine and medication that worked for me. Best to be patient about this kind of thing. But I don’t want to say don’t try it, it just might have worked if I kept using it. Just because I wasn’t willing to wait longer doesn’t meant it wont work for other people.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620011396120631/k2311a0120/1.20.11