Cuisinart Classic Toaster Oven Broiler  » Housewares  »
  • The only other problem with cooking with this oven is that for some dense foods like pizza, they may appear to be done on the outside but may still be underdone in the middle
  • Overall, I really love my Cuisinart Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
  • In my opinion, this is an excellent product, worth the money and an asset to any cook

• by mjcnv36

I have owned my Cuisinart Classic Toaster Oven Broiler for just over two years. It retails for $99.95, but I got it for free with a gift card from a local furniture store. I must say that I this would have been worth the money if I did not have a gift card. Our family loves this small appliance and it has been very well used.

This toaster oven toasts, bakes and broils food. We have used it to make grilled cheeses, bagel bites,

breakfast sandwiches, french fries, chicken nuggets etc. This is marvelous for heating up food in the summertime because it doesn’t heat up the whole house, and what is even better is that it reduces cooking time for food because the food is so close to the heat source. I personally do not love it for making toasted sandwiches because I find that you really have to watch the bread and flip the sandwich part way through to ensure even toasting. If you don’t watch it, you may have untoasted bread on one side of the sandwich and the other side may be burnt. The only other problem with cooking with this oven is that for some dense foods like pizza, they may appear to be done on the outside but may still be underdone in the middle. This toaster oven also came with a recipe book, which is a nice touch for those who need a few suggestions, but frankly we were able to come up with ...

• Cuisinart Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
      plenty of things on our own. My kids love to cook with this toaster oven. My teenager uses it on a regular basis, sometimes every day.

This toaster oven is a little bit difficult to clean up on the outside because it is stainless steel. Sometimes I feel like I am scrubbing and scrubbing and I just cannot seem to get it clean enough. And, I’ve notice that some black greasy substance, for lack of a better word, seems to seep

out the bottom from some unknown orifice right onto my tile countertops. I can only surmise this is from cooking grease and I need to clean the inside of the oven. Overall, I really love my Cuisinart Classic Toaster Oven Broiler. It is one of the most valued appliances in the kitchen and I wouldn’t part with it ever, unless I was buying a new Cuisinart toaster oven. In my opinion, this is an excellent product, worth the money and an asset to any cook.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320011396110631/k2311a0120/1.20.11