Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera  » Cosmetics  »
  • Nevertheless, when I found a bar of Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera in the cabinet when my soap finished, I thought it would be like the usual cheap soap, but I actually had a very pleasant experience with it, and did not have many dislikes
  • I have noticed a lot of the cheap soaps that we seem to have, have a very strong flowery perfumed smell that I actually do not like, but I have noticed that the Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera has a very fresh smell that I love before and especially on me after I take a bath
  • Another thing about the Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera that I like is that I have found that like unlike a few cheaper soaps, it is not mostly perfume, and it actually makes me feel very fresh and clean without me having to bathe it twice
  • Nevertheless, I would still recommend Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera as an affordable and fairly good quality soap

• by Redtape

Sometimes when things get a little hard for my family financially, we buy the cheaper brands of soap like Lasco for example, since the brand Lasco for example has cheap products. Nevertheless, when I found a bar of “Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera” in the cabinet when my soap finished, I thought it would be like the usual cheap soap, but I actually had a very pleasant experience with it, and did not have many dislikes.

One

of the first reason why I would prefer the “Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera” to a few other cheaper brands of soap is the smell. I have noticed a lot of the cheap soaps that we seem to have, have a very strong flowery perfumed smell that I actually do not like, but I have noticed that the “Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera” has a very fresh smell that I love before and especially ...

• on me after I take a bath.

Another thing about the “Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera” that I like is that I have found that like unlike a few cheaper soaps, it is not mostly perfume, and it actually makes me feel very fresh and clean without me having to bathe it twice.

Another thing that I like about the “Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera” is that while I have not seen evidence of it moisturising my

skin it does not dry out my skin too much like a few of the other cheaper brands of soap that we have bought.

One thing that I do not like about the “Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera though is that I do not see where it has improved the beauty of my skin in any way since using it.

Nevertheless, I would still recommend “Lasco Beauty Soap with Aloe Vera” as an affordable and fairly good quality soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011396060631/k2311a0120/1.20.11