Kleancolor Nail Lacquer (Barbie Pink)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I personally had never seen nor heard of the Kleancolor brand before that, but since I have developed more of an interest in nail polish lately, and the colour looked pretty like it might compliment my skin tone, so I decided to try it
  • However, when I did, it disappointed me for the most part
  • I recommend this nail polish to people looking for a good quality nail polish

• by Redtape

It was actually my mother who had bought me “Kleancolor Nail Lacquer (Barbie Pink)” nail polish. I personally had never seen nor heard of the “Kleancolor brand before that, but since I have developed more of an interest in nail polish lately, and the colour looked pretty like it might compliment my skin tone, so I decided to try it. However, when I did, it disappointed me for the most part.

The “Kleancolor Nail Lacquer (Barbie Pink)” comes in a roundedtransparent glass bottle, and has a tall and slender

pretty black cover. However, there were several likes and dislikes that I shared about the nail polish itself. The biggest source of my disappointment when it came to “Kleancolor Nail Lacquer (Barbie Pink)” nail polish for example was the colour of the nail polish. The Barbie Pink colour is a very light and bright a little like Peptobismal pink which so pretty I can understand why my mother bought it. However my dissatisfaction with it stems from the fact that it completely clashes with our dark skin, even ...

• though my mother and I are of two different shades and we originally thought that it would compliment it instead. Maybe the only way I would personally wear it, is if I had one of those while polishes to put at the tip of the nail; but without it, I think that the colour looks very chalky on my toe nails and fingernails and does nothing to enhance this appearance.

One thing that I do like about the “Kleancolor Nail Lacquer (Barbie Pink)” nail polish though is how

smooth the texture of it looks since its on my nails, and also how smooth it is once I put it on. One thing I hate is nail polish that is very weak going on, so I have to paint my nails several times for anything at all to show, but this one is just smooth enough for me.

I also like the scent of it, even though I am not sure what it reminds me of. I recommend this nail polish to people looking for a good quality nail polish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011396040631/k2311a0120/1.20.11