OPI Rapidry Top Coat  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product does all of that and I do not have the problem I have had with others where some of the paint color comes off with the brush which really bothers me
  • I love this product and I suggest it for anyone who enjoys nicely manicured nails but who does not have time to wait for them to dry

• by mamjess

If you love to do your nails like I do you understand how annoying it can be to wait for them to dry. I do not have a lot of time in my day to do things like paint my nails so any time I do have in my day for luxuries needs to be as quick as possible. I have used a quick dry product for my nails for as long as I can remember. When I was younger I had an awesome spray that instantly turned my nails dry but since they stopped making it and it always made you feel a bit woozy I am assuming they discontinued it because it was not

good for you. Now I use rapidry.

Before I started using this product I used the ones similar that were for sale at the drug store. They are a lot cheaper but they do not work as well as this one.

When I am using a quick dry product for nails I am looking for a couple of things. It needs to dry my nails quickly and act as a top coat. I do not always have the time to add a separate top coat and to wait for it to dry so the quick dry product needs to act like one. The product needs to also act as a chip resister for me. I ...

• do not mind adding a coat of a chip skipping product later if I need my nails to last a long time, but for the most part I want to add a base coat, two colors of pain and my quick dry product and be done with it. This product does all of that and I do not have the problem I have had with others where some of the paint color comes off with the brush which really bothers me.

Like all nail products this one is stinky. I do not know how they could remedy it but it smells. It does not seem to dry out my nails or to make my manicure last less

time than if I had not used it. I have tried not using it to see if it makes a difference and it does make my polish look shiny and chip free longer than if I did not use it.

If I apply two coats of nail enamel and one of this I can start doing some things with my nails in around 5 minutes after applying. You still need to be careful and cannot start typing or anything but you can mostly start going about your normal day after the 5 minutes.

I love this product and I suggest it for anyone who enjoys nicely manicured nails but who does not have time to wait for them to dry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395880631/k2311a0120/1.20.11