Toddlers and Tiaras TV Show “Fancy Faces”
  • My girls like to watch the fancy clothes and the princesses as they call them and I like to see the nutty parents

• by mamjess

I am not a pageant mom myself. I did enter a couple of pageants myself as a child, but I would never push my children into pageants if they did not want to do them. My kids are pretty much indifferent to pageants at this point so we have saved our money and not entered them in any so far. We do however enjoy watching toddlers and tiaras as a family. My girls like to watch the fancy clothes and the princesses as they call them and I like to see

the nutty parents.

This episode was a great episode. We had one mom, actually a step mom who had a child who really loved pageants. She and her biological daughter were very supportive and sweet to the contestant, Jaclyn. It is not always common on this show to see a kid who is really excited about doing a pageant and who does not complain. This little girl was a star. She never griped about anything and had a great attitude the whole time. Even when she did not win she ...

• thought she still won. She was everything a pageant should be.

Sadly also in this episode we had Alexis. She was a cute little girl who liked pageants but her parents were more serious than she was. It killed me to hear her mom discuss how small her eyes were and how she needed her eyebrows waxed. We saw this little kid crying because she did not want her brows waxed or eyelashes put on because they hurt. She was a great example of kid who did not love all things pageant.

Like most parents, I watch this show with one hand over my eyes. This particular episode was a good one for parental horror. in addition to Alexis, we had Sammijo a 15 month old whose mother tanned her and seems delusional about the ability of her age. This was a great episode mainly because of her mother who wanted to name her America so everyone would call her Miss America. She is grooming her 1 year old to be Miss America and that is why I watch, for nut jobs like her.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1020011395860631/k2311a0120/1.20.11