Ora Care Mouth Rinse  » Health  »
  • The first thing I like is the lack of sting when I used this brand
  • It was a good experience with Ora Care because I did not feel thirsty, my mouth did not experience severe dryness and it not affect whatever physiological functions
  • I have qualms with this product because when I tried it, the liquid was like water and I thought that it cannot clean my mouth
  • I have been pretty impressed with the effect of this because I did not experience bad breath
  • But my quest to look for a mild mouthwash was answered and with Ora Care I enjoy cleaning my mouth

• by ibizaspain

It is submitted that using a mouth wash is essential. Brushing alone can only kill half of the bacteria. It has been my practice to use mouthwash ever since. I have tried so many brands but not all were very good. I have tried Listerine, Compliments, Astring-O-Sol, these brands give you sting whenever you rinse your mouth. When this happens that mouth wash can cause dryness, it can also affect the health of your teeth. Thus, I wanted a mild mouthwash. Ora Care is manufactured by Pascual Laboratories. The product claims to be mild, no sting, no alcohol and no color. This mouth rinse is transparent. I was really hoping that this is the answer to what I was looking for.

The first thing I like is the lack

of sting when I used this brand. What I really hate about Listerine and Compliments is the harsh feeling, as if your gums were peeled off by the intense effect of the mouth wash.

It was inconvenient and uncomfortable to rinse your mouth. I am impressed with how Ora Care works. There was no sting when you gargle it in your mouth. It was very mild and you will not feel anything. It was like rinsing your mouth with distilled water. I like it because I can rinse it in my mouth thoroughly and right after doing it, you will not feel any discomfort.

Like my complain with Compliments Mouth Wash, I feel thirsty right after I rinse my mouth with it. Perhaps it was caused by the harsh ...

• formula in the mouthwash. Sometimes, these mouth wash have concentrated formula that can cause dryness in your gums and tongue. It was a good experience with Ora Care because I did not feel thirsty, my mouth did not experience severe dryness and it not affect whatever physiological functions. Right after rinsing it, you will not experience that feeling as if you just have gargled alcohol. It was a very pleasant experience with Ora Care.

I have qualms with this product because when I tried it, the liquid was like water and I thought that it cannot clean my mouth. The product has chlorine dioxide which is the main ingredient used to clean your mouth. I have been pretty impressed with the effect of this because I did not

experience bad breath. Another thing great about this is during when you get up in the morning. My breath is still fresh and I do not have bad odor. What I am so impressed is that even if right after you rinse your mouth, you will not experience that freshness you feel brought by the intense alcoholic formula of Listerine or Compliments, still this can offer the same effectiveness.

I have to praise Pascual Laboratories for creating this kind of mouthwash. Whenever I had to use my old mouthwash, I have to complain because of the pain. Because I did not enjoy it, I often forget using it. But my quest to look for a mild mouthwash was answered and with Ora Care I enjoy cleaning my mouth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420011395770631/k2311a0120/1.20.11