Levi’s Curve ID Working Blue Straight Leg Jeans (Women’s Demi-Curve Fit)  » Clothes  »
  • They cost me £90 which is more than I have ever paid before but I imagine I will have these comfortable, well-fitting jeans for years to come so I think it is money well spent
  • These are my favourite, every day jeans for casual wear

• by jeanne71

I wear jeans most days actually but for years now I have not been able to find a really perfect pair, until these fabulous jeans from Levi’s. These are the straight leg ones from the Curve ID fit and I have the Demi-Curve fit which turns out to be perfect for me. They cost me £90 which is more than I have ever paid before but I imagine I will have these comfortable, well-fitting jeans for years to come so I think it is money well spent. I will certainly be looking for another style in this Demi-Curve fit.

The fit called ‘Slight-Curve’ is for those who do

not have much in the way of hips, ‘Demi-Curve’ is supposed to be for the proportioned body and ‘Full-Curve’ (I think) is the one for hourglass figures. I had a dilemma about which fit to go for as I have rounded, generous hips but, due to my belly, I cannot call myself hourglass! Anyway, this fit is perfect for me and thankfully there is no gap around the waistband as there often is with jeans, so I do not show my knickers when I bend over. The waistband fits nice and snugly close to my body. These jeans have a regular rise and they feel higher ...

• than my usual jeans but very comfortable and flattering. The legs were a tiny bit wider than I had imagined as a lot of straight leg jeans can be on the slim side, so these are just about wide enough so I can wear my ankle boots underneath them and they do not look bulky beneath the jeans.

I also like the colour of these jeans as they are very naturally faded with natural streaks just like my jeans had in the old days. When I was young, you would buy jeans a dark colour and then with every wash they would get lighter and rather streaky and

the colour of these just reminds me of that. They also have stretch in them and are very comfortable. Although my waist actually measures 30” I tried the 28” jeans and they fit perfectly due to the stretch. If I had bought a bigger size they would have gone too baggy but these have not gone baggy but, although they give a little with wear after I wash them, they still look flattering.

I actually bought mine from the Next.co.uk website but you can of course get them in a Levi’s store or from the Levi’s website. These are my favourite, every day jeans for casual wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5520011395760631/k2311a0120/1.20.11