Levi’s Drainpipe Skinny Jean  » Clothes  »
  • I was shopping with a couple of girlfriends and when I saw Levi’s Drainpipe skinny jeans I thought I got to have them
  • I love how they fit really well on my legs
  • It is so sexy to look at and I highly recommend them
  • I do not feel restricted when I wear them and this is definitely not one of the clothes that I have to suffer to look beautiful

• by janicemic

I love jeans. They are so versatile and can be worn anytime with most tops. Thus a good jeans that flatter my body shape is a must have in my closet. I remember wearing jeans ever since I was a kid but those were the out of date type unlike todays. I was shopping with a couple of girlfriends and when I saw Levi’s Drainpipe skinny jeans I thought I got to have them.

Everything about this pair of jeans is perfect. I love how they fit really well on my legs. They hugged them and show every luscious curve I

have as a woman. It is so sexy to look at and I highly recommend them. This is a must have as I went back to the store and got myself every color available. When I try them on I was surprised at how different this skinny jean is from the other skinny ones that I have. Then I remember they are drainpipe variation thus do not feature everything like a skinny jeans.

I love how the jeans hug my hips snugly and it taper all the way down to my thigh and when it reaches my ankle the jeans kind ...

• of straighten a little wee bit instead of getting skinnier. I love this as they are way more comfortable to wear and they have room for my skin to breath and of course my blood flows will not be restricted. These jeans are super comfortable and unlike other skinny jeans that I have they are. I do not feel restricted when I wear them and this is definitely not one of the clothes that I have to suffer to look beautiful.

I love the spandex combination together with this denim. However, somehow the jeans materials are not really good. I hate

how they shrink almost half an inch after the first few wash. They still fit me well however I have to strain a little bit when I pull them up my thigh. The bottom of the jeans where the jeans open; are very small, thus it took me a little while putting my legs in them. However once my foot are in, the jeans are easy to wear. I love the material aside from a little shrinking, they seem to last forever. I have been wearing them for months but yet the color is still as bright as the day I got them.

Melanie Noell says :

You mentioned you went back and bought one of every color - what other colors do they come in? Do they offer colored denim? Or just other indigo blue washes?

Sophie S says :

There are no colored denim choices in the Levis Drainpipe line of jeans. There are 25 different washes though, ranging from light to very dark blue jeans, then white, a khaki and black.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5520011395640631/k2311a0120/1.20.11