Tarte Natural Cheek Stain - Bronze Goddess  » Cosmetics  »
  • I own a couple of Tarte product and I love them all

• by janicemic

I own a couple of Tarte product and I love them all. They are such great product thus when I saw that their Natural Cheek Stain was on sales, I quickly grab one them. I have been using this cheek stain every now and then and I love every experience I had wearing them. I have fair skin and I always rely on self tanner if I wanted to look tan. I don’t believe in damaging my skin by tanning on the beach. Thus I always love it when I could rock a bronzey look.

This natural cheek stain is packaged like one of my

stick deodorant. They are really cute and look really plump and round. They are brown in color on the body and have a purple top. I can roll and swipe the cheek stain on my cheek after I push the product up from the bottom. They are not the most hygienic way of wearing the bronzer especially since they will soon be contaminated with my foundation. I wish the cheek stain has an accompanying brush or sponge. I always use my own brush to take the product from the tube and swipe them on my cheek instead. The finish is really great on my skin.

• I have this natural sun kissed look.

I love that this cheek stain is packed with fruits that are high in anti oxidant thus I feel really happy using them as I know they are high in anti aging. They are also super easy to smooth on my skin. The cheek stain look really hard and steady on the tube however upon transfer to my brush and on to my skin I realize just how soft they are. They are water based and feel like gel when applied on to the skin thus the finish I get from this cheek stain is so natural looking. I

love that they are not orangey in color and they smell so good.

The cheek stain feels soothing cool on my skin. They sit on my skin so lightly I don’t feel a film of product on my skin. They are also so versatile to wear. I can swipe the color on my cheek on top of my blush if I want to, or just wear them alone. I could also use this on my eye brow or anywhere I need to look sun kissed. Another great benefit is that this stick seems to have last forever as a little of it goes a long way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395610531/k2311a0120/1.20.11