Philosophy The Supernatural: Poreless, Flawless Tinted SPF 15 Primer Foundation
  • This is a primer foundation I bought from Philosophy that I love and hate at the same time

• by janicemic

This is a primer foundation I bought from Philosophy that I love and hate at the same time. They come in the usual tube packaging which is great for dispensing the product. The body of the tube is whitish in color with black wordings in them. The cap is in contrasting black color. Overall the tube look really stylish and this is the most simple and practical of packaging. I love the fact that this tinted primer has SPF 15 coverage in them. I feel great knowing that I have protection against UV rays when I wear this.

I love

that this Poreless, Flawless tinted primer is oil free thus I can rest assured this would not aggravate my already oily skin. I love how this primer works really well in keeping the promise of a poreless finish. My pores look so small when I wear this primer. The primer seems to have sat on my pores and thus giving the illusion of small pores. I was initially worried that I would suffer from break out however I was so glad I did not break out from this primer. Since they are oil free, they do not make my face ...

• greasy. A little does goes a long way with this primer and I take that as value for money as this primer is really expensive at $30 for a little product at 1.6 oz.

I do not like the tint as they give me an orangey skin shade upon application. I look like I have fake tan on me. However, upon blending the shade on to my face with a brush, it soften the orange hue and when it is set on my face with powder they do look more natural on me but not the perfect shade. Thus I

always top the primer with my own foundation and I am glad they blend easily and I have the perfect shade on my skin.

The foundation primer come with a sponge applicator thus I use them to blend the primer with my foundation. They work really great and give really fantastic air brush finish. My skin looks flawless and baby smooth. I do not like the feeling of the heavy layers on my skin with both the primer foundation and my own foundation. I would not repurchase this again as the price is too steep for a wrong shade primer foundation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395530531/k2311a0120/1.20.11