Tarte 24/7 Natural Lip Sheer with SPF15  » Cosmetics  »
  • Vitamin E was also injected and I love how they protect my lips from further aging
  • When I saw that this lip sheer has SPF protection against UVA and UVB ray, I know I am totally buying this baby home
  • I am disappointed at how the silky finish seems to have disappeared on me within half an hour and I am left with just a hint of color on my lips

• by janicemic

I am a big fan of Tarte’s product as they believe in using natural ingredients in their cosmetic products. However, they are also quite pricey and usually come in very small amount of product versus the money spent. However, I still buy them as they use natural ingredients. This lip sheer actually has beeswax in them which is great for my aging lips. Beeswax will stimulate my lips for collagen which will eventually fade away the lines on my lips. I got this lip sheer

due to beeswax was its active ingredient. Vitamin E was also injected and I love how they protect my lips from further aging. I also love the moisturizing benefit of coconut oil, peppermint oil and mango butter in this lip sheer. When I saw that this lip sheer has SPF protection against UVA and UVB ray, I know I am totally buying this baby home.

I also love how all Tarte’s product is free of paraben and fragrance. I have a couple of shades of this lip sheer and I have my love and hate relationship with them. My favorite shade is the Thursday shade of sheer rose, Dawn which is sheer golden beige and Friday which is sheer berry. Some of the shades are not true to color as when the sit on the tube and when applied on the lips. I really hated this especially the Friday shade. They look so pretty in berry however when applied to my lips the color are not so pigmented at ...

• Tarte 24/7 Natural Lip Sheer with SPF15
      all. They basically enhanced the color of my lips and it seems like I am wearing a clear lip balm with a slight hint of color. Thursday and Dawn has a slightly opaque shade which is quite pigmented. I love that they glides on my lips so easily. The colors are very pretty and look very natural on me.

They are versatile as a lipstick and a lip balm as they provide a slight glossy finish on the lips. They are not shiny like a

gloss thus I sometimes top them up with my lip gloss. However, there is no longevity in this product. I am disappointed at how the silky finish seems to have disappeared on me within half an hour and I am left with just a hint of color on my lips. The lip sheer doesn’t last if I drink and it will almost appear as if I have nothing on my lips if I eat after application. They fade away to almost zero color on the lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395490531/k2311a0120/1.20.11