Tarte Sweet Cheek 4 Piece Mini Gel Cheek Tint  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how they are great in fighting against free radical and when I sweep them on my cheek, I have the assurance that they are anti aging product

• by janicemic

I am a big fan of Tarte product as they believe in natural ingredients. I always try to buy products that are eco friendly even though I am not truly a 100 % user of all natural products. I just try to use as much as I could. Tarte is one of my favorite product gives me value for money as they infused a lot of natural active ingredients in them. The reason why I got this 4 pieces of mini cheek blush is because they have fruits with high anti oxidant

in them. I love how they are great in fighting against free radical and when I sweep them on my cheek, I have the assurance that they are anti aging product. Imagine product that makes you beautiful and yet they are protecting and improving your skin. That’s Tarte’s cheek tint for me.

These mini 4 pieces of cheek blush are sampler size thus they fit in my purse nicely. I love how they are so easy to carry around especially when I travel. I no longer stick to one cheek color throughout my travel and yet I don’t have to pack my whole cosmetics compartment with me. They are so reasonably priced as they last so long on me. 4 of these tubes could last me more than half a year with daily usage. With this sets, I have 4 lovely shades of blush that weight 0.17 oz of tube each.

I love how this is a great way to try Tarte’s new cheek blush shade. These small sampler ones are a great way to introduce Tarte’s to my friends. I always give them ...

• Tarte Sweet Cheek 4 Piece Mini Gel Cheek Tint
      as present and they are a great gift to my girlish girlfriends. Doll face is my favorite shade as they are in light pink and they look so natural on me. Its like I have just run the tracks or somebody has just pinch me. The set also has Flush which is a sweet raspberry tint, Blushing bride comes second in my fave list, they rosey in shade. While, Tipsy cheek stain has sweet peachy apricot color. All four shades are very pretty and wearable.

Like the standard Tarte cheek stain these

mini ones are also in tube packaging with push up dispenser. Since they are smaller tube I use my smallest brush to apply them on my cheek. They are water based gel type of cheek stain thus they are easy on the skin. I wish they are more pigmented as the color is very sheer on me. However, they are very buildable thus I could build on the colors with more layering them up. I love how long lasting the shades are. I could wear them for hours and the color is still there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395470531/k2311a0120/1.20.11