Lancome Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E Superior Lifting Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I use a spatula to scope the eye cream from the jar to avoid contaminating the rest of the product
  • I love how the faintly there scent of this eye cream
  • I feel I look years younger wearing this eye cream however I regret that the result is only limited to as and when I wear them

• by janicemic

I got this eye cream as our local departmental store has sales on it. Boy I was glad I did. They did wonders to the lines and puffiness I have on my eyes. They are like a miracle product but one that only continues to work if I continue to wear the eye cream. On the days I did not wear them the result is almost invisible. Thus the result are very short lived and they did not really improved my lines and

reduce my puffiness permanently but my eyes has benefit in a great way where they look their best when I continue to wear this eye cream religiously. My eyes achieve results no other eye cream has managed.

This eye cream were packed in a beautiful sleek glass jar over a twirl cap. They are very little amount of product 5 oz, against its steep price of $60. I got them at 20 % discount off thus it’s a steal. I use a spatula to scope the eye cream from the jar to avoid contaminating the rest of the product. I then use my finger to dab them on my under eyes. The cream has a thick consistency thus a little does go a long way with them. The cream feels very smooth on my skin and they absorb easily in to the skin after a few dab. I love how the faintly there scent of this eye cream. It feels refreshing and they last quite a ...

• Lancome Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E Superior Lifting Eye Cream
      while if I continue to sniff in hard after application.

I love how the eye cream leaves my eyes feeling moisturized. They preps my eyes for concealer and make up. I love that they are highly hydrating to the eyes and the smooth down my lines. The cream sort of fills in to the lines and provides me an air brush appearance of the lines. They also de puff my puffiness and provide me a fresher looking eyes. I feel great

wearing this. I also love that this eye cream did not sting or burn my eyes when applied under the eyes. They brighten up my whole face. My dark circles appearance is improved and my eyes appear to have a certain lift in them. I feel I look years younger wearing this eye cream however I regret that the result is only limited to as and when I wear them. Once I skip this eye cream I no longer enjoy the benefit of younger looking eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395430531/k2311a0120/1.20.11