Rocket City Galactic Gloss- Lip Shine in Rockin  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this on eBay for Php90 or around $2
  • My Experience and Opinion I was so excited to try this lip gloss after buying it on eBay
  • I had to dip the applicator inside the tube just to add more color on my lips since that I also noticed that the doe-foot applicator seemed to absorb the lip gloss instead of transferring it on my lips
  • The Bottom Line I am not totally impressed with this lip gloss
  • I would still recommend this though to other ladies as they might like this

• by hidge

The Product Rockin shade is a shimmery red shade.

The container is a clear plastic tube with a bullet-like silver cap where the doe-foot applicator is attached.

This has a mild bubblegum-like scent with a hint of sweet taste.

This has a creamy and sticky consistency.

I bought this on eBay for Php90 or around $2.

My Experience and Opinion I was so excited to try this lip gloss after buying it on eBay. From the picture on the website, this looked like a maroon red but when I received it, it turns out that this is a straight red color with lots of shimmer.

When I finally tried it on,

I spread it on my lips without any primer like a lip balm. I just put this straight on and felt that the moisture really penetrated my lips. However, this was quite hard to spread due to its sticky consistency. I kept on tugging the applicator on my lips just to spread the color on my lips evenly. I had to dip the applicator inside the tube just to add more color on my lips since that I also noticed that the doe-foot applicator seemed to absorb the lip gloss instead of transferring it on my lips.

I also thought that this particular shade would be totally red on my ...

• lips. As it turns out, this is a decent red that could be used even on the daytime. This is not a sheer gloss, to clear that part. However, this gives me a healthy red color on my lips. It does not look scary red at all.

Even without applying a lip balm prior to this, this lip gloss gives me a decent shine on my lips. I would not say that it is glossy but comparable to a moisture lipstick shine.

As I have mentioned above, this lip gloss is really moisturizing. It makes my lips feel soft and emollient.

Amazingly, this lip gloss could last around three to four hours

on my lips without eating or drinking.

I did not experience any allergic reaction from this lip gloss, thankfully.

The Bottom Line I am not totally impressed with this lip gloss. It is great that it provides a wearable red color and that it provides good moisture on my lips. However, I do not really mind to feel its stickiness on my lips but this is just hard to spread which really takes quite a lot of my time. I would still recommend this though to other ladies as they might like this. This is not a bad lip gloss after all.

Pros Wearable red color, moisturizing, and long lasting.

Cons Hard to spread on the lips.

Would I buy this product again?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395280531/k2311a0120/1.20.11