Almay Wake Up Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like most of their makeup , so I decided to give this foundation a try when I saw it at Target
  • As I said it offers only a light coverage in my opinion
  • It's not the best brush you can buy , but it is ok since it comes with the makeup

• by Gina Gott

This is one of Almay’s newest products. I like most of their makeup , so I decided to give this foundation a try when I saw it at Target. I have to say that it makes a great setting powder over a regular foundation , but as a foundation itself it doesn’t offer much coverage. It does feel great when you apply it to your skin though. This is a powder foundation , but it felt cool and almost wet when I applied it to my skin. This is a nice product to use if you have dry skin. If you don’t need a foundation with a lot of coverage try this one out. If you need more , then just use this as a setting powder over your liquid makeup.

This mineral makeup is good for

your skin. It has aloe vera , cucumber , and green tea extracts in it. It is oil free and hypoallergenic. I did notice a strange smell when I first put it on my skin. It doesn’t last more than a couple of minutes though luckily. Using this makeup will improve your skin , because of the good things in it. Making your skin a little healthier when using makeup is always a good plus.

The package says that it offers a light to medium coverage. As I said it offers only a light coverage in my opinion. It does smooth my skin out though. It also has a glittery effect to it , but not to much. It is a subtle enough to just look good. It makes my skin feel very soft after I use ...

• it too. It makes a nice finish to my makeup look. It doesn’t look cakey like some powders do. It blends in easily with my skin. I use the buff color , because I have light skin. It comes in 5 different color choices though.

It comes with a brush attatched to the lid of the product. I like that. It’s not the best brush you can buy , but it is ok since it comes with the makeup. The price for this makeup is good. I bought a bottle at Target for $10.99. That is a good price for the quality. This makeup is also sold at most drug stores. You can find it at Walmart and Kmart too. I think it is going to be pretty popular. It is a nice product if you like lighter

coverages.

All in all I do like this foundation. On days that I feel kind of lazy I just put it on by itself. I usually wear it as a setting powder over my liquid makeup when I am going out for the night though. This makeup has good staying power. It is priced right. It is good for your skin. It leaves my face with a shimmery look that I like. It is a great deal. Almay really did a wonderful job with this new makeup. I will be buying it again. The bottle that it comes in should last me about a month or longer , and then I will am going out to get some more. Try it out if you want a nice light foundation or a great setting powder to complete your look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395270531/k2311a0120/1.20.11