Forever by Mariah Carey Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think this is a great scent for all ages
  • I love Mariah Carey's singing , and this perfume smells as good as her voice sounds
  • This is a good quality perfume that I highly recommend
  • The bottle is amazing and so is the scent itself
  • I enjoy trying many perfumes , but this is one of my favorites for the price

• by Gina Gott

This perfume smells extremely good. I get compliments whenever I have it on from both men and women. It is long lasting and smells just right on me. I think this is a great scent for all ages. It is suitable for young ladies or mature women. This scent is intoxicating and glamourous. I love Mariah Carey’s singing , and this perfume smells as good as her voice sounds. If you are looking for an elegant perfume that you can wear anywhere then try this one out. It is a celebrity scent worth buying!

Tuberose and gardenias start off this sensual scent. It also has hints of lotus blossom , neroli , and musk. You can also smell

a apple and woodsy scent to it. It is just the right amount of good things to make up a very sexy fragrance. I really enjoy wearing this one. It is perfect to wear to the office or for a night out on the town. It will go where you go , and turn heads when you walk in the door. It is alluring and playful. This scent is great for just about any occasion that comes up. If you are looking for a go to scent , then this could be it.

It is not to light and not to strong smelling. The scent is perfect. It will get you attention without being overpowering. It has very good staying power too. I can apply it in the morning and still smell it at night when I get home. The only time I really need to reapply this perfume is if I am going out for a late night. Other than that the scent will last me all day just fine. This is a good quality perfume that I highly recommend.

The bottle this perfume comes in is stunning! It is a beautiful crystal design. There is a gold part to it with the name of the perfume engraved in it. This bottle is one of my favorites and really decorates my dresser. It stands out among all of my other perfume ...

• Forever by Mariah Carey Perfume
      bottles and is one of my favorites. It is just so pretty! The price of this perfume is great too. You can find it everywhere from Walmart to Macy’s. The prices vary depending on what size you get. I know at Walmart they have the small .5 oz bottles for about $19.00. I pick up a bottle of that if I am running low on money and running out of this stuff. They have the larger bottles at most department stores. They sell the big 3.3 oz bottle for $65.00. I love this stuff , so I try and get a big bottle when I am able to. Whatever size you get , this perfume will really
      make you feel special everytime you use it!

This is just an all around wonderful fragrance that is fun to wear. The bottle is amazing and so is the scent itself. The price is great. It is long lasting. A little goes a long way with this scent. I usually just spray it on a couple of times and it will last for hours and hours. It is noticeable , but not to much. Everything about this scent is just right! If you are looking for a wonderful year round scent then give this one a try. It will make a great signature scent. I enjoy trying many perfumes , but this is one of my favorites for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620011395260531/k2311a0120/1.20.11