Al baker chakki fresh atta
    • Item: Al baker chakki fresh atta By: krishnakomali.

I have tried chapathi with Al Baker chakki fresh atta. This wheat flour is good and the chapathi came very soft. I just mix this

wheat flour with enough water and little oil and keep it aside for 15 minutes and make chapathi. That’s all. They are very soft and tasty. That too they say that this ...

• flour is hygienically auto packed one and full of natural goodness. They also say that this flour contains no artificial colors and made of high quality wholemeal wheat flour. I can store
        it upto six months. They also say that every 100 gm of this flour contains 10 gm of protein and enough carbohydrates. I liked this flour as chapathis are puffing well and coming softer.This is the product of U.A.E.

Sarfaraz s alam says :

I bought Al baker Atta from Lulu , its full of worms…
    Kindly suggest how we can apply for refund

chetan says :

please provide me imformation that what u add to wheat floor two get chhapati soft.

Galega says :

As you can see in the list of ingredients, they don’t add any extra stuff. I have used both Al Baker and Ashirwad. Both of them contains only wheat flour. I think the softness in chapati emanates from the quality of wheat they use for processing and also the method of applied in the mill (like light roasting of wheat before grinding).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271803139510831/k2311a0318/3.18.07