Pepto Bismol Cherry Chewables  » Medicine  »
  • Since I have been having a lot of stomach and heartburn issues lately, I am sure to keep some sort of medicine in the house to treat this daily problem
  • I have found that Pepto Bismol works okay for multiple problems and prefer it to other medicines that concentrate on only one issue
  • When I put the tablet in my mouth, I thought that it dissolved very quickly
  • The texture was not the best, but can be compared to many other chewable tablets being chalky and gritty
  • I think that this medicine is something that I would like to keep handy

• by adrean_j

Since I have been having a lot of stomach and heartburn issues lately, I am sure to keep some sort of medicine in the house to treat this daily problem. I have found that Pepto Bismol works okay for multiple problems and prefer it to other medicines that concentrate on only one issue. I find myself suffering from indigestion and heartburn all the time and like Pepto, but never really liked the taste of it. I knew about there chewable tablets and could not wait to try the

Pepto Bismol cherry chewable tablets that I saw advertised. I purchased these tablets from a local drug store for around four dollars. I received 30 of these caplets and knew that it was okay to take two of them every half hour to an hour. They were round and pink and reminded me much of a pink Tums tablet. When I put the tablet in my mouth, I thought that it dissolved very quickly. I did not have to do much chewing to break it down and swallow it smoothly. The texture was not the best, but can be compared to many other chewable tablets being chalky and gritty.

After swallowing the tablet, I felt some instant relief as it went down my throat and chest area. I did not think it would work that quickly, but think it is only because my indigestion was mild that day. Two tablets was just enough to have me set for the rest of the day, and made me feel much better. On another occasion, I took these tablets when ...

• Pepto Bismol Cherry Chewables
      I felt like I had a stomach virus. I was throwing up and had very runny bowels and took two of these caplets. After about an hour I still felt sick and still had the rumbling feeling in my stomach. I then deiced to take two more and still did not feel anything for another hour. The good thing is that it did work for me. I felt much better and did not find myself going to the bathroom as often. I even felt brave enough to eat,
      though I stuck with crackers. I think that this is a decent medication to take for heartburn, because it soothes quickly.

Overall, I would say that this is a product is something that I could use over and over, for many different issues. I think that this medicine is convenient and easy to use. I think that this medicine is something that I would like to keep handy. It soothes burning sensations and stops cramping and bloating in its tracks. It helped me have more solid stool and is one very reliable medication.

Aria says :

re : I think that this medicine is something that I would like to keep handy
I have stomach problems and have gone to the doctors on multiple occasions and they have always recommended Pepys Bismol, it works wonders.

Galega says :

You have not mentioned, but I think you are suffering from chronic acid reflux and heartburn. Pepto Bismol will give you relief. But, more often than not, the relief is only for short duration. It will be better if you ask your doctor for permanent solution. Some lifestyle changes will be required. You may be asked to change your eating habits. You may need to take some medicines for long, not just a temporary relief medicines. You are running to the doctor regularly, and that should be stopped by proper medical intervention.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620011395090531/k2311a0120/1.20.11