Satin Care Lavender Kiss Shave Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • One shaving cream that I remember and really enjoyed using is the Satin Care Lavender Kiss Shave Gel
  • I think that this shave cream was also very easy to rinse and I did not feel like I had to scrub off the remainder of the gel
  • I like the fact that this shave cream is so soothing
  • I also like that it makes shaving with even the cheapest dullest razors a pretty decent experience

• by adrean_j

I used to never use shaving creams. I always figured that soap was good enough, until my skin started to dry out horribly. I then started investing in shaving creams and trying different ones, so that I could find the perfect one to nourish my skin as I shave. One shaving cream that I remember and really enjoyed using is the Satin Care Lavender Kiss Shave Gel. The product was supposed to be great for dry skin, so I figured it would not hurt to give it a try. The bottle was blue and purple in color, which really catches the

eye. The lid was white and was easy to pop on and off with a loose grasp. I got this product for around three dollars and got a 7 ounce can. The gel was very soft as it came out of the can and the scent was simply magical. If you love lavender, this is the product for you. I liked it because the lavender was subtle but very noticeable, without being overwhelming like a lot of lavender products that I have use. The scent was very feminine and filled the shower as I used the gel. The gel was very easy to lather with a few hand strokes and felt very creamy.

It was a very relaxing experiencing just rubbing this shave gel onto my legs. It felt very silky and soft as I rubbed it in. As I shaved with it, it was perfect at keeping my skin from feeling irritated or dried out. I think that this shave cream was also very easy to rinse and I did not feel like I had to scrub off the remainder of the gel. This product made my skin feel super soft when I was done shaving and did not make it feel ...

• Satin Care Lavender Kiss Shave Gel
      so dry or dull. I also feel that this product is just what I needed because it kept my skin smooth. I like the fact that this shave cream is so soothing. I also like that it makes shaving with even the cheapest dullest razors a pretty decent experience. I think that it rubs in easily and is not too thick. I hate shave gels that can easily be over lathered and make it hard for me to shave properly. Not very much of this cream is needed for a full shave and the canister can last me for at least
      a month.

I think that this is a decent shave gel for anyone who is trying to avoid dry skin or chafing from shaving. I also think that it is good if you like something with a strong but delightful scent. The Satin Care Lavender Kiss Shave Gel has made it much easier for me to shave and has even turned it into an enjoyable experience. It works great on those extra sensitive areas like my underarms and has kept me from having the usual red irritation in that area that I get from shaving. The price is reasonable making it easy to obtain by all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011395030431/k2311a0120/1.20.11