Nature Body Wash Coconut with Dead Sea Minerals  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to try different body washes from the Dollar Tree store because they are inexpensive and have a large variety
  • I think that th body wash was a little thin for my liking, but it was thick enough to lather without too much effort
  • I noticed my skin turning white after it started to dry and needing a lot of moisture

• by adrean_j

Anyone who knows me knows I will try almost any body wash once. I am not too picky about the body washes that I use, but won’t use one more than once that I find horrible. I like to try different body washes from the Dollar Tree store because they are inexpensive and have a large variety. One body wash that I tried recently is the Nature Body Wash Coconut with Dead Sea Minerals. I got the bottle for only a dolllar and thought the outside looked a little generic but decide to still give it a chance. I took the bottle home and liked the tall slender shape. I liked the way it fit into my shower rack almost perfectly because I just squeezed it between two other bottles.

The cap on the body was very small and snapped right in place. When I open it, there is a small opening for the body wash, which makes it a little more difficult to spill. Also there is not much grip on the bottle. It is easy to drop, because it can be come very slippery once my hands get soap on them.

The body wash is clear and colorless, which is good because it makes it more natural. I think that th body wash was a little thin for my liking, but it was thick enough to lather without too much effort. I took the body wash and used it on both a body sponge and wash cloth. The soap was easier to lather on the sponge, but ...

• got me clean either way. The scent of the body wash was very intriguing and had a very subtle coconut scent. It was strong enough to smell, but not overwhelming. I think that the body wash got me soapy and left me feeling clean when I was done with my shower. What I did not like is that it left my skin very dry. I noticed my skin turning white after it started to dry and needing a lot of moisture. I think that I needed to use oil and lotion just to get my skin feeling silky and soft again. I also felt that the dryness irritated my skin because it became a little itchy after I dried off as well.

I think that this is a decent body

wash. I like the way that it left my skin smelling good for about an hour after the shower, but wish it would have lingered around longer. It makes very nice suds and feels creamy as I use it on my skin. I also feel that it lacks a bit of substance and that is why it leaves my skin so dry. It needs more moisturizers, and would be a great product. I like the fact that I only paid a dollar for it and it lasted my family a little over a week. The bottle is 13.5 ounces and was worth it. I could see myself using it again on occasion, but don’t think this is something that I want to use everyday because I already suffer from enough dry skin problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011394900431/k2311a0120/1.20.11