Equate Tampons Multipack
  • Whenever I have my monthly cycle I like to feel protected, but at a very reasonable price
  • I enjoy being able to try different products and seeing exactly what each one has to offer
  • I paid about six dollars for this 54 count of tampons and was hoping that it would last me through 3 cycles
  • As I used these tampons I noticed that the applicator was a little difficult to deal with
  • The price is reasonable and I think that the tampons are definitely worth the six dollars

• by adrean_j

Whenever I have my monthly cycle I like to feel protected, but at a very reasonable price. I have never really stuck to one brand of tampons. I enjoy being able to try different products and seeing exactly what each one has to offer. One product that I used in particular is the Equate Tampons Multipack. I liked the fact that the pack had different levels of absorbency. I have always hated using super plus absorbency all the way until the end of my cycle when it is very light

at that point. This box of tampons came with a variety of 22 regular absorbency tampons, 22 super absorbency tampons and 10 lite absorbency tampons. They were all wrapped in a paper type wrapping and were in cased in a cardboard applicator. I paid about six dollars for this 54 count of tampons and was hoping that it would last me through 3 cycles.

As I used these tampons I noticed that the applicator was a little difficult to deal with. There was little holes where I could grasp for

an easy pull, but it did not always pull so easily. I found myself struggling to remove the applicator on multiple occasions. The tampon was a little bulky, but not to where it was uncomfortable. After application, I could feel it sometimes, but think I just did not get it in deep enough because of troubles with the applicator. The super absorbency tampons worked when my flow was at its heaviest, but I found myself needing to change every 3 hours or so. Then I found that sometimes the regular ...

• Equate Tampons Multipack
      absorbency tampons would only absorb on one side and the other side would allow leakage. I found myself using a panty liner to avoid any issues or stains. The tampons were fairly easy to dispose of because they flushed with ease and don’t clog my toilet. I think that these tampons are decent and worked well enough that the box lasted through one and a half cycles.

I like the fact that there are different absorbency levels, but don’t think that is enough for me to purchase them again. They

work fine, but I am looking for a little bit more protection and a little more comfort ability. The price is reasonable and I think that the tampons are definitely worth the six dollars. These tampons are great for people who have a lot of changes in there cycle like myself. On any given day I don’t know if it will change form heavy to moderate or slow to heavy again. These tampons give me the perfect combination so that I never have to use a higher absorbency level than needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420011394860431/k2311a0120/1.20.11