Chloraseptic Wild Berries Max Oral Anesthetic Demulcent Lozenges  » Medicine  »
  • I also noticed that the back area looked a little red and swollen, which was something that I hate to deal with
  • As I sucked on the first lozenge, I actually enjoyed the flavor
  • I like these lozenges and found that they were very helpful
  • I think I will try this product again, because they are convenient and easy to use, when you have a serious sore throat

• by adrean_j

I have used many lozenges over the past few years and most of them pretty much work the same. Recently I ran into some lozenges that were really impressive. I was feeling a little sick due to the inconsistent weather where I am living. It seems like it goes from hot to cold way to often and my body just does not like it. I was suffering from a nasty sore throat as well as a slight cough. My throat was aching something serious and I felt like I could not swallow very well. I also noticed that the back area looked a little red and swollen, which

was something that I hate to deal with. I purchased the Chloraseptic Wild Berries Max Oral Anesthetic Demulcent Lozenges. I got a box consisting of 15 lozenges and it ran me about four dollars. The lozenges were purple in color and the front of the box showed it had a liquid center. I was kind of intrigued by that and could not wait to see the feeling I got.

As I sucked on the first lozenge, I actually enjoyed the flavor. The wild berries flavor was very strong and a little sweet. The sensation was that of a numbing sensation, but it was not overwhelming. It slightly numbed ...

• my mouth and my throat, giving me a little bit of relief. I still felt pain in my throat, but it was much easier to swallow. I also noticed that I no longer had that itchy scratchy feeling that was in my throat and that was a real relief as well. These lozenges gave me moderate relief for about an hour before I felt I needed to take another one. The box states that these lozenges should only be taken every two hours so I waited. The pain got more intense between lozenges, but when I took the second one the pain went away almost instantly. The
        lozenge takes a while to dissolve in your mouth, but I could start feeling relief before it was fully dissolved. Once I hit the center of the lozenge, the liquid enhanced the numbing feeling and took the relief up a notch.

I like these lozenges and found that they were very helpful. The only thing I don’t like is that they don’t last longer. I like being relieved for an hour or two, but would prefer not to have to suck on a lozenge so often. I think I will try this product again, because they are convenient and easy to use, when you have a serious sore throat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620011394840431/k2311a0120/1.20.11