Always Wrapped Feminine Wipes To Go  » Health  »
  • I think it is pretty important to most people to stay fresh
  • I know it is something that is always on my mind
  • I like the fact that there is no possible way they can dry out as long ad it is unopened
  • These wipes are very simple to use and very convenient
  • I found these wipes from Always to be very useful and would love to use them again in the future

• by adrean_j

I think it is pretty important to most people to stay fresh. I know it is something that is always on my mind. I try to use different products to ensure that I am fresh for most of the day. One item that I have tried recently is the always wrapped Feminine wipes to go. I have tried many different feminine wipes but thought that these would be great considering they are individually wrapped. I purchased this product at my nearest Wal-Mart store for a little over three dollars. There were 20 wipes in the package. Each wipe was conveniently wrapped, which made it easy to carry

with me. They can easily sit inconspicuously in my pocket or my purse. The wrapping is thin, but strong and keeps the moisture in each and every wipe. I like the fact that there is no possible way they can dry out as long ad it is unopened. Another thing that is great about these wipes is the scent. It is loud, but very refreshing. I think it can be appreciated by any women. I also like that the scent lingers. I can smell it on my hands after touching the wipe.

These wipes are very simple to use and very convenient. I can take them with me in ...

• the restroom and make sure that I am fresh and clean each and every time I use the restroom. I also like the fact that I can dispose of them, by placing the used wipe back into the wrapper then into the trash. These wipes are pretty thick, so I would not really recommend flushing them. I can see that they easily can clog the toilet. I like the fact that one wipe is all that is needed to get me feeling fully clean. I usually don’t even have to use any toilet paper because it leaves me feeling so clean. The wrapper is also kind of discreet,
        which I like. I don’t have to worry about loud crinkling noise while I am in the restroom, letting everyone know my personal business. The wipes are very soft against my skin and don’t leave any irritation. I feel that they are very sensitive to my needs and make me feel like they are a trusted product.

I found these wipes from Always to be very useful and would love to use them again in the future. They keep me clean and work really good during my cycle. I like that they help eliminate odors and make me feel like I have just hopped out of the shower on most occasions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420011394830431/k2311a0120/1.20.11