Mineral Ice Pain Relieving Gel
  • So I decided to visit my local Dollar tree store in hopes to find a product that was fast acting
  • I like that it the size was small allowing me to carry just about anywhere
  • After massaging the product into my wrists I found that the Mineral Ice is not exactly instant
  • The best part about it all is that the gel is only one dollar
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is in pain and need of quick fix

• by adrean_j

Lately I have been experiencing pain in both of my writs from typing excessively . I needed to find a medicine that would ease the pain quickly. So I decided to visit my local Dollar tree store in hopes to find a product that was fast acting. I came across Mineral Ice pain relieving gel. To be honest I was a little skeptical about using this product but I needed some type of pain relief fast. It was a small and compact blue bottle with a dark blue top. I like that it the size was small allowing me to carry just about anywhere. The odor was very strong with a minty smell

somewhat like Bengay. The only difference between the two was that the Mineral Ice was less potent in smell. The dark blue substance inside had a goop like appearance. The texture had a cold but refreshing feel to it. I especially like that it is smooth and also greaseless as long as you don’t over due it. I like the fact that is very light , and it feels almost like nothing is there leaving my skin feeling natural.

After massaging the product into my wrists I found that the Mineral Ice is not exactly instant . It takes at least 10-15 minutes for you to start to feel the effects of ...

• the Mineral ice. The instructions on the bottle inform you to not wrap lathered area, but I found that wearing a light sweater intensifies the medicine. The medicine alone is about 60 percent effective for intense pain. But by me wearing a sweater it amps it up to about 80 percent. Also you have to apply this gel at least three times a day depending on your pain level but it is worth the relief. I am so glad to finally be able to use my hands again, without having to deal with such sharp and uncomfortable pain. The best part about it all is that the gel is only one dollar. I
        have not found a product on the market that can beat that price and still get the job done.

I can honestly say that I prefer this product over a lot of other muscle rubs that are just thick and sticky. I also think that Mineral Ice penetrates a little better than a lot of other rubs. I also like that it is very easy to wash away unlike other rubs. I would recommend this product to anyone who is in pain and need of quick fix. I will be using Mineral Ice as long as it is sold. I tried many other products and others just cant compare to the price or the conformability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620011394790431/k2311a0120/1.20.11