Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls 90 ct
  • It addresses a problem known to anyone familiar with probiotic therapy– stomach acids
  • I was surprised to find that they were not terribly expensive, so I bought a box and began taking them even a few days before I finished the round of antibiotics
  • I think the infection was a little too far advanced for acidophilus to cure– generally they work best as a preventative
  • I noticed after a week of taking them, I felt generally better all over
  • I know many people whose lives have been greatly improved by adding a little of the “good” bacteria to them

• by reviewabit

After my sinus infection had to be blasted with big-gun antibiotics, I knew it would be a good idea to get some acidophilus/probiotics into my system fast. In the past, this has saved me from many a miserable yeast infection and corrected drug induced diarrhea issues. Normally I would buy a combination product, or go to the health food store and buy refrigerated acidophilus, which was supposed to be better. When someone told me about this product, I looked into it immediately.

It addresses a problem known to anyone familiar with probiotic therapy– stomach acids. They can destroy large numbers of the beneficial bacteria before it ever gets to its target, the intestines. This may be why you are supposed to eat Activia products for weeks,

and many people only see improvement after long periods.

The Enzymatic Therapy Pearls have a protective outer portion that does not easily become defeated by stomach acids. It causes the acidophilus to be released into the intestines where it is most needed for digestive issues. I was surprised to find that they were not terribly expensive, so I bought a box and began taking them even a few days before I finished the round of antibiotics.

I never had any symptoms related to the antibiotics at all. No diarrhea, no cramps or yeast infections. Later on, I had stopped taking them.

I should take them every day, but I wanted to save them for when I really needed them. I began to develop a yeast infection after ...

• some foolish discrepancies with my diet. I am diabetic, and higher blood sugars increase the risk for yeast infections, making them a common consequence with poor control.

I immediately got myself out of the dangerous eating pattern, and started taking the pearls again. I did have to have a little help from a diflucan pill in the end. I think the infection was a little too far advanced for acidophilus to cure– generally they work best as a preventative.

I noticed after a week of taking them, I felt generally better all over. My energy level improved, and everything went back to normal. Part of this was due to the diet change, but I do believe my system had become very unbalanced, and I think the pearls helped

to straighten me back out.

The next time I need treatment with antibiotics, I am ready– the pearls are in my medicine cabinet and I know this is a highly effective product that will not let me down. I would recommend these for anyone who suffers frequent yeast infections, or any kind of infections, especially if they require antibiotics. It is also helpful to take a good pro biotic if you are under a lot of stress, eat poorly, or have digestive problems.

I know many people whose lives have been greatly improved by adding a little of the “good” bacteria to them. It certainly can’t hurt– and you might be surprised how many ways adding a product like this can help you feel better. I know I was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420011394670431/k2311a0120/1.20.11