Vitafusion Fiber Gummies Weight Management 90 ct  » Health  »
  • It’s interesting how companies will label the same essential product in different ways
  • Because I know that eating some extra fiber is not going to harm me, I find it more difficult to say no to these
  • It’s not a disgusting, grainy sludge, it’s not a chalky tablet, or a big horse pill to swallow– it’s a delicious fruity little treat
  • But I think I love gummies as much as any kid does, so I am very happy that they are available for me

• by reviewabit

I am always on the lookout for new weight loss helpers, and when I saw this one I had to give it a try. I have used their other gummy products and they tasted great- so this one was a must. It’s interesting how companies will label the same essential product in different ways. This is labeled for weight management, but since it is basically just fiber, it could just as well be used for colon management too.

Either way, it works. There are a few extra B vitamins added to these, so that may be why they label it differently.

/> I’m diabetic, so the fact that these were sugar free was a big plus.

They only have fine calories each, and only one gram of carbohydrate per dose. That is minuscule and won’t affect my daily diet plan or blood sugar control at all. In fact, fiber helps to slow the absorption of other carbohydrates so it can help your blood sugar control.

The way it helps dieters is by providing bulk so that you feel fuller and eat less. It’s hard to believe they packed five grams of fiber into these little gummies, but they did and it works. I also have irritable bowel syndrome, and the extra fiber is great for when I am having the constipated portion of the illness– and often, eating less will cause this to happen, so it fits right in with the product being helpful for the dieter.

I started using these and immediately became addicted to the flavor. This can be a downside with a product that tastes as good as these. They really do taste like candy so you may not be able to stop yourself from eating more! When I took the Vitafusion vitamin gummies, I knew that overdosing could lead to ...

• Vitafusion Fiber Gummies Weight Management 90 ct
      problems… so that kept me in line.

Because I know that eating some extra fiber is not going to harm me, I find it more difficult to say no to these. I need to rein in my self control, because this is a far better way to take fiber than anything else out there, with the exception of natural food, of course. It’s not a disgusting, grainy sludge, it’s not a chalky tablet, or a big horse pill to swallow– it’s a delicious fruity little treat.

The label says they are not recommended for children, which is kind of a shame, because if

you had a child who needed a fiber supplement, this would be a no brainer– they would gobble them up. For whatever reason, they are not for kids. But I think I love gummies as much as any kid does, so I am very happy that they are available for me.

As far as losing weight, fiber products will not cause you to lose weight– they just help you to keep your system in balance so that it is easier for you to do the work yourself. If you let them help you, and you have the will to stick with a healthy program, you can lose weight.

Vanessa says :

Me too (diabetic), and some of our medications cause…well…irregularity would be an understatement. I have tried the chewable tabs by this same brand and they really help keep things working properly, but not as much as a laxative (which would be too much for me). I’ll have to try these because gummies sound even better :)

Joanna says :

Hi Vanessa,

I can tell you they do a great job keeping thing “working” smoothly. I have also noticed that they do a great job helping me keep my weight balanced. They also taste great. I am so glad someone finally came out with gummy vitamins for adults.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420011394660431/k2311a0120/1.20.11