Shama Kerala fish masala  » Food  »
    • Item: Shama Kerala fish masala By: krishnakomali

I use Shama’s Kerala fish masala while preparing fish curries. This masala enhances the taste of fish curry. I use this masala powder for both fish

fry and fish gravy. It is good and fresh with flavor lock. Sometimes I do not get time to prepare the whole masala required to prepare fish curry. So I simply use ...

• onion , ginger garlic paste and this masala powder to make the dish quickly. Similarly for fish fry I simply mix this powder with red chilly powder , salt and corn flour
        and dip the fish in this paste and just deep fries the fish. That’s all. I get delicious fish fry. This is product of India and is available as 200gm pack in all general stores in the market.

Vineetha says :

I use the Shamas fish masala to cook Paneer and it comes out excellent every time .Super Delicious

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271803139460831/k2311a0318/3.18.07