Softlips Pure 100% Natural Lip Tint SPF 15 in Pure Shell Pink  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the nice natural lip pink color it has because it brings out my natural rosy pink lip color as well
  • However, I think it looks best alone on my lips
  • I do wish you all the best with keeping your lips looking beautiful and full of color

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite natural moisturizing lip tints to wear on my lips is the Softlips Pure 100% Natural Lip Tint SPF 15 in Pure Shell Pink. I like the nice natural lip pink color it has because it brings out my natural rosy pink lip color as well. It is also very moisturizing and helps protect my lips from the suns UV rays which is also important to my because if I don’t protect my lips from the sun they

breakout in fever blisters. Plus it also helps prevent my lips from getting sunburns and windburns which is also very nice.

The natural nourishing, moisturizing, and protecting ingredients in this tinted lip balm that I like are coconut oil, zinc oxide, olive oil, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, vitamins, minerals, mango butter, minerals, and natural waxes. These ingredients help keep my lips very soft and make them pop with a nice natural pink color. They also help keep my lips very smooth and soft and it helps keep my lips looking young and vibrant which I like very much. I also love how well this lip tint wears on my lips and how well it keeps my lips moisturized for hours on end which is awesome.

The way I love to apply this lip tint is by twisting it up like a regular lip balm and than I like to rub it on my lips in a nice thin even layer ...

• Softlips Pure 100% Natural Lip Tint SPF 15 in Pure Shell Pink
      until my lips pop with a nice natural pink color. The lip tint isn’t greasy, oily, sticky, or waxy. It actually feels very light and moisturizing to my skin. There isn’t much of a scent to this lip tint which is also nice, and it doesn’t have much of a flavor for either. However I don’t think it is suppose to. I also like too apply this lip tint over lip balm because it helps add some shine and shimmer to
      my lips. However, I think it looks best alone on my lips.

I do hope those of you who try this lip tint like the nice pink shade it adds to your lips and the way it helps protect your lips from the sun. I do think this lip tint is affordable and very nice and I do always like having it on hand. I do wish you all the best with keeping your lips looking beautiful and full of color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011394590431/k2311a0120/1.20.11