Blistex Natural Cooling Comfort External Analgesic  » Cosmetics  »
  • I also like them because they prevent my lips from drying out even more when they are already having a hard time staying moisturized and I like them because they prevent signs of aging on my lips
  • I would recommend this soothing natural lip balm to someone out their with dried out lips as well because it has worked well for me

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite soothing and cooling lip balms to use when my lips are super dry and in need of some nourishing and soothing is the Blistex Natural Cooling Comfort External Analgesic. It is made from 100% pure organic soothing and nourishing ingredients and works very well with softening up and soothing my lips so they do not have the burning tight sensation they get when they are dried out. I even like the way it smoothes my lips out so they are silky and soft and well kissable. It is important to me to have kissable lips.

The natural soothing ingredients in this

lip balm are olive oil, pomegranate, grapeseed oil, aloe, jojoba oil, apricot oil, vitamins, herbal extracts, essential oils, and minerals. These ingredients are all organic and safe for me to use on my lips and they are also safe for the environment. I also like them because they prevent my lips from drying out even more when they are already having a hard time staying moisturized and I like them because they prevent signs of aging on my lips. I absolutely love the way these ingredients take my severally dried out lips and turn them silky soft and smooth again in very little time.

The ...

• way I like to apply this lip balm is by squeezing the little peach colored tube it comes in until a little bit of the silky smooth lip balm comes out of it onto the lip applicator. Once the lip balm is out I apply it to my lips in a nice smooth even layer. The lip balm isn’t greasy, oily, waxy, or heavy feeling at all. It doesn’t even have a nasty scent to it. It actually feels very light on my lips and has a nice fruity herbal scent to it that I find very natural and uplifting. However, this lip balm doesn’t
        have much flavoring to it, but it really isn’t suppose to. The lip balm does feel cooling and soothing to my dried out lips and I like the way it soothes my lips almost immediately after applying it.

I would recommend this soothing natural lip balm to someone out their with dried out lips as well because it has worked well for me. I do hope those of you who try this lip balm as well like the way it soothes your and protects your lips also. I wish you all the very best with keeping your lips looking and feeling their best all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011394570431/k2311a0120/1.20.11