Derma E Itch Relief Lotion with Tea Tree, E & Chamomile  » Health  »
  • One of the lotions I like to use is the Derma E Itch Relief Lotion with Tea Tree, E & Chamomile
  • I love how this lotion is made with natural nourishing organic ingredients like tea tree oil, glycerin, safflower oil, chamomilla, vitamins, essential oils, and herbal extracts
  • The best time I find to apply this body lotion to my skin is before I go to bed at nighttime right after my nice warm bubble bath
  • I would recommend this body lotion to anyone with dry itchy skin and I do hope those of you who try it out as well like it just as much
  • I know it has worked well for me and I will not be without it

• by Soleil Robins

Over the past several months my skin becomes very itchy and dry at nighttime because of the dry air in our home do to use using our woodstoves. One of the lotions I like to use is the Derma E Itch Relief Lotion with Tea Tree, E & Chamomile. It has helped relieve the itching and taken almost all the dryness away. I like to use it every night before bedtime and it does a very good job with relieving the itchy sensations I get all over my legs so I can actually sleep at nighttime.

I love how this lotion is

made with natural nourishing organic ingredients like tea tree oil, glycerin, safflower oil, chamomilla, vitamins, essential oils, and herbal extracts. These ingredients are what calm and soften the skin so it isn’t super itchy and red. I like the way it has a soft herbal smell to it as well. I even like how it helps prevent the skin from drying out as well by keeping my skin well hydrated and feeling silky smooth and firm. I even like how it keeps my skin glowing and radiant as well.

The best time I find to apply this body lotion to my skin ...

• is before I go to bed at nighttime right after my nice warm bubble bath. The way I like to apply it is by taking handfuls of it and massaging it into my skin from head to toe until it has fully absorbs. The lotion isn’t heavy or greasy feeling at all. It doesn’t even leave a residue left behind on skin which is very nice as well. This lotion is simply moisturizing and soothing to my irritated itchy skin. I even like to use this lotion on my skin during the day when my skin feels very dry and itchy as
        well to help relieve the itching and it does seem to work very well.

I do think the Derma E Itch Relief Lotion with Tea Tree, E & Chamomile is very affordable and worth using to relief itchy skin because it worked very well for me. I would recommend this body lotion to anyone with dry itchy skin and I do hope those of you who try it out as well like it just as much. I wish you all the best with relieving your itchy skin as well. I know it has worked well for me and I will not be without it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420011394560431/k2311a0120/1.20.11