Aero Minerale Foundation Hydrating Makeup Mist in Ivory  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I was out of foundation so I decided to give a new one a try called Aero Minerale Foundation Hydrating Makeup Mist in Ivory
  • At least this is what I have noticed wearing this foundations
  • I would not recommend spraying this mist onto the face because it makes a hell of a mess and gets everywhere

• by Soleil Robins

I was out of foundation so I decided to give a new one a try called Aero Minerale Foundation Hydrating Makeup Mist in Ivory. It did cover up my uneven skin tone and it did hide blemishes, but it did not look like my face was light airbrushed with foundations and it did not wear right on my skin. It really felt heavy and when I sweat or get wet the makeup runs everywhere and makes a horrible mess. Plus it seemed to have a dark orange tint to it that makes my skin look fake and cakey appearance. However this

foundation did contain a lot of minerals and natural ingredients.

The natural ingredients in this makeup mist foundation are vitamins, aloe, silica, and minerals. These ingredients are what really help nourish the skin naturally while covering up blemishes and uneven skin tones. However, like I said it does not wear well at all or look very natural even though it suppose too. It is even suppose to wear well and last throughout the day, but it most certainly doesn’t and ends up looking very blotchy on the skin after wearing it for only 3 hours. At least this is what I have ...

• noticed wearing this foundations.

The way I actually applied this ivory mist foundation was by spraying it onto a cosmetic sponge and than sponging it onto my face as evenly as possible. I would not recommend spraying this mist onto the face because it makes a hell of a mess and gets everywhere. Sponging the foundation on helps it apply better to the skin and face. Once the foundation is on it feels very heavy and unnatural and it looks orangey like I mentioned. It makes my pores feel clogged and it did cause my skin to break out. It even made

my skin feel very tight and unnatural.

Anyways, I would not recommend the Aero Minerale Foundation Hydrating Makeup Mist in Ivory to anyone looking for a natural mist mineral foundation because it simply isn’t worth the price and doesn’t work as well as it is suppose too. I do not like the way this foundation wears and will not get anymore of this and I will not finish the bottle I have because I really don’t lie the way it makes my skin and face look. I hope those of you who try this foundation anyway have better luck with it than I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120011394510431/k2311a0120/1.20.11