Tony’s Barbecue Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
904 Highway 45 S, West Point, MS 39773
  • Tony's Barbecue is a family run restaurant and I love eating at there
  • In my opinion Tony's certainly has the best barbecue in the area
  • The owner's of Tony's are caring people and in my opinion they do everything they can to service their customers
  • This is a really good service and I believe that Tony's Barbecue tries to provide the customer with the best possible experience
  • Overall in my opinion Tony's Barbecue is a great restaurant and I would recommend them to anyone that's looking for some good barbecue

• by John

Tony’s Barbecue is a family run restaurant and I love eating at there. Tony’s Barbecue mainly has barbecued meat but they also offer sides such as fries and baked beans.

In my opinion Tony’s certainly has the best barbecue in the area.

When you go by the restaurant you can smell the barbecue from the road and it’s hard to resist stopping by.

The

seasoning on their barbecue is great and their barbecue is cooked in a professional like way.

The owner’s of Tony’s are caring people and in my opinion they do everything they can to service their customers.

I have gone to this restaurant on several occasions and I have not noticed a customer that didn’t receive the best service.

Whenever I go to Tony’s Barbecue my order ...

• is always prepared and served in a timely manner.

I love the fact that Tony’s Barbecue allows their customers to call beforehand to place their order.

This is a really good service and I believe that Tony’s Barbecue tries to provide the customer with the best possible experience.

Tony’s Barbecue is not just a restaurant but it’s a place to go to have a conversation and to get

to know new people.

If there was an improvement that I believe Tony’s could make I would say they need to improve the restaurant size and the parking.

Tony’s is a very small restaurant and it is located in an area that doesn’t have many parking spaces.

Overall in my opinion Tony’s Barbecue is a great restaurant and I would recommend them to anyone that’s looking for some good barbecue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720011394360331/k2311a0120/1.20.11