Motorola V620 cell phone
  • I paid 20 dollars for this phone and I believe it's certainly worth it
  • I really love the metal casing on the Motorola V620
  • From my experience using the Motorola V620 I have noticed that this device picks up really good signal
  • I have not had any problems with this phone losing the signal and in my opinion this is a very reliable phone
  • I truly loving using the Motorola V620 and I believe that this is a great phone

• by John

The Motorola V620 is a very basic phone and although it doesn’t have many features this phone really does get the job done. I paid 20 dollars for this phone and I believe it’s certainly worth it.

I used the Motorola V620 for about three months and I didn’t have any problems with this phone.

The Motorola V620 is

a very light weight phone and it’s very easy to use.

I really love the metal casing on the Motorola V620.

The Motorola V620 even has the ability to change the color of the metal casing and this gives you the ability to choose the one that’s perfect for you.

From my experience using the Motorola V620 I have noticed that this device picks up really good signal.

I have not had any problems with this phone losing the signal and in my opinion this is a very reliable phone.

The software on this phone is very simple and in a way it seems like this device guides the user through the phone to make usage of ...

• Motorola V620 cell phone
      the phone easier.

The battery on the Motorola V620 is great and although it varies depending on how much I use the device it usually lasts for about 6 hours of usage.

The camera on this phone is great and the pictures are always very clear.

I was not able to store many pictures on this phone because

it only has about 5 mb of storage.

I love to take pictures so I would have liked to have more storage space but the amount of space is somewhat understandable considering that it’s a small phone.

I truly loving using the Motorola V620 and I believe that this is a great phone.

I would recommend this phone to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3720011394350331/k2311a0120/1.20.11