Megabus service  » Other  »
1.5
US
  • I thought to myself when first ordering my megabus tickets oh, finally a decent coach bus service that is affordable

• by gurlygiggles

Megabus service is terrible!! I thought to myself when first ordering my megabus tickets “oh, finally a decent coach bus service that is affordable”. Then I did not know that If a megabus is early or late (even if you have given them your cell phone number and email) you will get no notification. my first trip on the mega bus was from , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to 30th St.

, Station Philadelphia.

The bus was scheduled to arrive at 1:10 PM.

It did not show until 1:25 p. m.

During my wait a mega bus did arrive at 1:20 PM. Quickly passengers boarded the bus.

We did not know that this bus was not scheduled to go to Philadelphia, but to Boston. If it had not been for the driver asking how many breaks we wanted to take between the journey eight people who ...

• bought tickets to Philadelphia would have been in Boston.

later, the Philadelphia bus came we boarded the bus aggravated and freezing cold. Once we thought we would finally be on the road the driver stopped for a cup of coffee.

She did not return until 15 min. later.

My next journey with the mega bus was from New York City to 30th St. , Station , Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

It was scheduled

to arrive at 11:45 PM at roughly 11:15 PM my friend and I were at the bus stop waiting for it show. We waited over an hour and the bus never showed up.

both times I bought mega bus tickets . I was constantly checking my phone for e-mails, calls, or text messages about service alerts and never received a thing! The mega bus bus service is unreliable and lacks overall communication!!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219011394291031/k2311a0119/1.19.11