Intertape 20C-W 2 Duct Tape  » Housewares  »
  • Intertape Duct tape is a brand of duct tape that I use on a regular basis and I would certainly recommend this tape
  • I have tried many different brands of duct tape and I truly believe that this brand works the best
  • I love the fact that this tape works well even when wet because I have been able to use it to repair many outdoor things
  • This intertape duct tape is also about 2 inches wide and I really love this because I believe that this makes the tape even stronger
  • With Intertape duct tape it holds on very strong but in my opinion this tape if very easy to remove

• by John

Intertape Duct tape is a brand of duct tape that I use on a regular basis and I would certainly recommend this tape. I purchase this tape from many different hardware stores and the price is usually around 1.

50 but the price can vary.

I have tried many different brands of duct tape and I truly believe that this brand works the best.

Intertape duct tape is very sticky which

makes it really strong and as I have experienced with other brands this brand does not peel off even if it is wet.

Intertape duct tape is very easy to apply which is not the case with some other brands.

When I am using Intertape duct tape I don’t have to be concerned about this tape folding or bubbling.

I love the fact that this tape works well even when ...

• wet because I have been able to use it to repair many outdoor things.

This intertape duct tape is also about 2 inches wide and I really love this because I believe that this makes the tape even stronger.

I use the tape for many different things such as repairing leaks inside homes but I have also found out that there are ways to repair leaking car hoses with this tape.

With Intertape duct tape it holds on very strong but in my opinion this tape if very easy to remove.

All I have to do is pull up on the corner of the tape and it easily pull off with not too much hassle.

I love Intertape duct tape and I have many uses for this tape.

I would recommend Intertape duct tape to anyone that’s looking for the perfect duct tape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319011394201031/k2311a0119/1.19.11