Samsung Behold touch screen phone  » Phones  »
1.5
  • I have used the Samsung Behold on many occasions and I love the look of the phone but it has not worked the way that I would have expected
  • The main problem that I have had with the Samsung Behold has been the touch screen
  • On several occassions while using the phone I have noticed that the touch screen stops responding a lot and sometimes it responds to the incorrect things

• by John

I have used the Samsung Behold on many occasions and I love the look of the phone but it has not worked the way that I would have expected. I decided to purchase the Samsung Behold because I love the look of the phone.

The Samsung Behold is a very slim phone which not only makes it an attractive phone but it also makes it easy to handle.

I love the fact that I am able to easily place the phone in my pocket in a way that it’s not noticeable.

It is also really easy to type on the Samsung Behold because it’s very thin.

The main problem that I have had with the Samsung Behold has been the touch screen.

On several occassions while using the phone I have noticed that the ...

• touch screen stops responding a lot and sometimes it responds to the incorrect things.

After doing troubleshooting on the Samsung Behold and speaking with the customer service the issues were not resolved.

I was told that there would be a later update that could address the problems with the phone.

I found it to be very inconvenient to have to wait for an update in order for

the problem to be resolved.

The Samsung Behold software is very simple which makes it easy to find what you are looking for but the software does freeze or lock up during usage which can make it somewhat of a hassle.

I love the look of the Samsung Behold but I would not recommend buying this device because in my opinion it does not perform the way that it should.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3719011393970931/k2311a0119/1.19.11