Invader Zim Gir Plush Backpack  » Other  »
  • I love the fact that the item is washable

• by Jalisha

I always thought this backpack was cute and adorable! I got it for myself a month ago because I wanted something cute and portable to carry my things. I tend to have a lot of things to carry when I walk from class to class. It can be very tiring and very fustrating to carry all my makeup and pencils in just one purse.

I admit I do have a lot of items I don’t need but I

keep them anyway. Basicly, I wasn’t looking for something to carry my books because it’s not that big! I use this backpack for everything except for my make up.

I make sure I leave my makeup in a purse so it can be less messy. The backpack is well made.

The zipper is way at the top of the backpack and the zipper doesn’t get hard to zip up. The colors of the backpack is very flattering and ...

• the material that is used for the backpack is soft and smooth.

I love the fact that the item is washable. I usually get dirt stains on the backpack all the time.

Once it gets out the washer I air dry it over night so it wouldn’t strink in the dryer. The straps on the backpack tend to feel weird and uncomfortable sometimes, but it does have adjustments on the straps.

I wouldn’t let the straps change my

opinion of the backpack. The whole entire backpack was made to last for a very long time.

I haven’t seen it come apart yet!

The backpack isn’t made like any ordinary backpack. I think of it as a fashion backpack.

I don’t expect it to do nothing else but look good! The backpack makes me happy and comes in handy with my everyday situations. Overall, I would say having this backpack is worth it and it deserves a great big ten!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219011393840931/k2311a0119/1.19.11