Avent Baby Feeding Bottle 260mL/9 oz.  » Baby care  »
  • I know that moms desire the best for their babies, same goes with me
  • I think it is true because my babies are not very fussy and they don't have colic
  • The first brand of feeding bottle that I bought for my firstborn was not very sturdy since all bottles got cracked after being accidentally dropped on the floor
  • I highly recommend Avent baby feeding bottles to all the moms out there

• by Cym

I know that moms desire the best for their babies, same goes with me. After using Avent Feeding Bottles, I would not dare try other brands of baby feeding bottles. Even if it is an expensive brand, I am sure that my babies are getting the one with the highest quality.

Avent feeding bottles have features that would benefit the baby and in turn be helpful to parents. One main characteristic that they have is that

Avent feeding bottles significantly reduce colic and fussing. I think it is true because my babies are not very fussy and they don’t have colic. It truly helps settle my babies. A happy baby equals a happy mom.

Another is that the bottles are free from BPA (Bisphenol A), a toxic substance, so I am sure that the use of it is safe for my children. Avent feeding bottles also support breastfeeding with the naturally ...

• shaped silicone teat.

Buying products to use on the baby is a trial and error process. The first brand of feeding bottle that I bought for my firstborn was not very sturdy since all bottles got cracked after being accidentally dropped on the floor. But not Avent brand. The Avent feeding bottles I used for my first child is still being used by my second child after three years. Even if they were dropped on the

tiled floor several times (it happens), they didn’t break. This saves me a lot of money in the long run.

Avent also has five different teats with different flow rates that cater to different ages of the baby, like 0m(months)+, 1m+, 3m+, 6m+ and variable flow for 3 months onwards for thicker liquids. This is great as it provides options that are suitable for babies.

I highly recommend Avent baby feeding bottles to all the moms out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5419011393820931/k2311a0119/1.19.11