Instant Cash Sweepstakes  » Web sites  »
1.5
  • I will not be using Instant Cash Sweepstakes anymore and I do not recommend it to anyone who is interested in making a few dollars

• by Bookworm77

Instant Cash Sweepstakes is a survey site that promises you can win cash daily just by answering a few questions. It is free to join so I signed up a few months back and started participating daily. It is not your “typical” online survey site. These three question surveys are written by other members and it really is just giving your opinion. Multiple choice answers allow you to select the option you like best as your

opinion. I wasn’t winning much cash, only gold coins, which can be used to enter the daily lottery drawing. Sometimes I made a few cents but the rules state that you cannot cash out to PayPal until you have a balance of $2. Still, it was kind of fun taking the surveys and I did it to pass the time. I figured if I participated daily I could eventually cash out. I had a balance ...

• of $1.45 before I got busy with other things and didn’t participate for a few weeks. I did not worry; I assumed the cash would be there when I logged back in. I was wrong! I logged in early last week only to find that my cash balance was zero! The money disappeared out of my account. I read the terms again but I could not find anything stating that they would take money
        out of your account if you failed to log in for a week or two. Sure, it wasn’t much money but I felt like I had earned it.

I will not be using Instant Cash Sweepstakes anymore and I do not recommend it to anyone who is interested in making a few dollars. However, if you just like to pass the time by taking surveys, sign up and have fun. But don’t expect to be rewarded for your efforts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2019011393780931/k2311a0119/1.19.11