Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just recently had a digital perm in a good salon and I thought maybe I will need a shampoo especially for my curls to also maintain and define my curls
  • Herbal Essences is not popular in the Philippines but I was glad I stumbled upon it through the Internet and I'm more glad that I found it in a big and known supermarket near my place
  • I love twirling my hair and I don't understand why it says I shouldn't twirl my hair while shampooing it
  • I know it doesn't only benefit my curls but also my scalp
  • It's in a big bottle so I think I can use this for a long time

• by autumndreamer

I just recently had a digital perm in a good salon and I thought maybe I will need a shampoo especially for my curls to also maintain and define my curls. I am so much loving my curls now and it needs special products to maintain it. I need to take care of my new curls. I have watched and read lots of reviews about Herbal Essences products on the Internet by chance and mostly are from my favorite Youtube celebrities. Herbal Essences is not popular in the Philippines but I was glad I stumbled upon it through the Internet and I’m more glad that I found it in a big and known supermarket near my

place. I chose Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Shampoo together with the conditioner because it’s the one which most specializes in curls among the bunch of Herbal Essences shampoos there. It costs $4.37 and only available in a big 355 mL bottle. I was looking for a smaller bottle or pack because I’m thinking of just trying or testing it. But I realized it’s only available in that size.

Anyway, Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Shampoo is infused with French lavender twist and jade extracts like its conditioner counterpart. I purchased the conditioner too because I thought these two are good combo. Before buying the shampoo, I smelled it and it has a clean and fresh smell of lavender but not as potent like the fragrance of the conditioner. It’s a clarifying and lightweight shampoo.

On my first wash, I can feel it’s better than any other shampoo I have used before. After first rinse, I can smell that my scalp and my hair smells fresh and cool. I followed the directions written on its big bottle. It says after I rinse, I should repeat to wash it again with the shampoo. This is the part where I’m kind of confused on how to use it properly. And it also says I should resist twirling my hair. Why should I resist twirling my hair? I don’t know why. I love twirling ...

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Shampoo
      my hair and I don’t understand why it says I shouldn’t twirl my hair while shampooing it. But I followed it. So after I rinsed, I shampooed again. But at that second time, it is easier to lather up on my hair and scalp. The hair has become softer, easier to massage so it is easier to lather up and the lather is richer and more satisfying. I rinsed it all off once again and it’s really easy to rinse all the shampoo off. It gave me a fresher and cooler feeling on my scalp and hair.

I really felt that it cleansed my scalp and hair well. I really feel that it defines my curls. It

gives me a fresher feeling. I love this shampoo. I know it doesn’t only benefit my curls but also my scalp. It’s in a big bottle so I think I can use this for a long time. I am thinking of purchasing one again next time. It is so worth my money and I get what I expect. I think this is the best shampoo for me. It has cute descriptions written on its slightly bent bottle. I find the packaging so cute, the bottle is violet. I really like using this shampoo and I rely on it until now. I am entrusting my curls to this shampoo and I’m so happy and satisfied with it.

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Shampoo
jenny says :

Hi, I just want to ask if where did you buy HERBAL ESSENCES TOTALLY TWISTED CURLS AND WAVES Shampoo? I really want to buy, thank you so much.

Stephanie says :

A majority of Herbal Essences products, including the Totally Twisted Curls and Waves, are available in many locations in person, such as Walmart, Walgreens, and Dollar General. They are also available online through Amazon.com and Walmart.com.

Lora says :

re : Herbal Essences is not popular in the Philippines but I was glad I stumbled upon it through the Internet and I’m more glad that I found it in a big and known supermarket near my place
Name and address of store in Philippines which has this product???

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119011393560731/k2311a0119/1.19.11