Morrisons Mouthwash
  • Unfortunately most of my own teeth have gone by the board over the years, but the few I have left I like to keep tip-top and one of my oral hygiene regimes is the mouthwash
  • There is also a Mild Mint version, but I prefer the Fresh Mint
  • I have used more expensive mouthwashes in the past and have not felt the same clean, fresh and tingly experience that I do with Morrisons Daily Care Mouthwash
  • I would highly recommend this mouthwash to anyone looking for an inexpensive but effective mouthwash

• by Annabel Roy

If you’re anything like me, your teeth and having fresh breath are important. Unfortunately most of my own teeth have gone by the board over the years, but the few I have left I like to keep tip-top and one of my oral hygiene regimes is the mouthwash.

Morrisons (large UK supermarket chain) own make Daily Care Mouthwash is an inexpensive but very effective mouthwash. I have tried many makes of mouthwash and this one is just as

effective, if not more so, as any of the more expensive makes. You have only to look on the supermarket shelves to see the variety in price for oral hygiene products, I have bought the more expensive mouthwashes in the past, but no more.

Morrisons Daily Care Mouthwash fresh mint with fluoride is an absolute bargain at 50 pence (UK) for a 500ml bottle. It contains all the same ingredients as other more expensive makes and has ...

• a great minty taste. It contains fluoride to help strengthen the tooth enamel, helps protect against tooth decay and the minty taste helps your mouth to feel fresh and clean. There is also a Mild Mint version, but I prefer the Fresh Mint.

I discovered Morrisons Daily Care Mouthwash about a year ago and haven’t looked back since. My daily oral hygiene routine includes rinsing my mouth with mouthwash twice a day after brushing and using a

teepee between the teeth to prevent plaque build up. After I have used the Daily Care Mouthwash, my mouth feels tingly and fresh, a freshness which lasts for several hours afterwards.

I have used more expensive mouthwashes in the past and have not felt the same clean, fresh and tingly experience that I do with Morrisons Daily Care Mouthwash. I would highly recommend this mouthwash to anyone looking for an inexpensive but effective mouthwash. Well done to Morrisons 10/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419011393540731/k2311a0119/1.19.11