Bareman’s Orange Juice  » Food  »
  • I can't always live by the rule, nor even come close to always, but whenever I can I enjoy getting Michigan products
  • The best part of this orange juice for me, next to the fact it has no pulp is that it doesn't taste bitter (as some sugar free orange juices do) no is it super sweet
  • I love that there is no sugar or preservatives added and that the list of ingredients is limited to two, that's right, just two items
  • That being said, foods and drinks that from close to home and don't have a bunch of crap added to them are what I like to choose when possible

• by Lacy Pearl

I have always been a big fan of orange juice and just lately I can’t seem to get enough of it. I do think there are differences in brands and types and can sometimes be quite picky about which ones I choose. Occasionally I even mix a little water with them to cut the extreme amount of sugar that seems to be in some.

I tend to choose orange juice without pulp and have found a fantastic brand called

Bareman’s. It’s not necessarily light, but at least it tastes more like orange juice than flat orange pop. A major plus for me, a Michigan resident is that this is a Michigan product. I can’t always live by the rule, nor even come close to always, but whenever I can I enjoy getting Michigan products. Our state is not doing that well after all.

The best part of this orange juice for me, next to ...

• the fact it has no pulp is that it doesn’t taste bitter (as some sugar free orange juices do) no is it super sweet. I love that there is no sugar or preservatives added and that the list of ingredients is limited to two, that’s right, just two items. I have not found many juices that can compare with this.

Because health has become important to me along with trying to do my best to do better things

for this economy and environment. That being said, foods and drinks that from close to home and don’t have a bunch of crap added to them are what I like to choose when possible.

Bottom line, Bareman’s orange juice is the one I will grab anytime given the choice, I will even drive a little farther to get it. It’s price is reasonable to cheap even, the ingredients are the best, and most importantly it tastes the best!

Bonnie. Lewis says :

I have been online trying to fine this awesome Baremans Orange Juice and can’t find it here in Waterford, Michigan. I do know it’s made here in Michigan. Can you please help me find it? Someone told me Meijer might carry it but they don’t. My local party store used too but stopped because the price was so high.
    Please help me find this best tasted orange juice I’ve ever had at a Michigan casino
    Thanks
    Bonnie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719011393470731/k2311a0119/1.19.11