Redken Color Extend Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the fact that this shampoo lathers so much, and it smells so nicely
  • The price is in the midrange, and I believe that it's worth it because I know that it's leaving my hair healthy
  • I don't like to wash my hair everyday, but if I ever did, I wouldn't feel that my hair is being over dried
  • I would highly recommend this shampoo, I think anyone who tries it will love it as much as I do

• by mszanh

This is my first product of the Redken line that I have ever tried, and I am so amazed at how much of a difference I can see in simply the formulation of the product in one use. I love the fact that this shampoo lathers so much, and it smells so nicely. I only have to use a little bit of shampoo to get a very rich lather.

This is marketed toward color treated

hair, but I am using this on my non color treated hair and it still works just as well. I am also happy because it is PH balanced so it leaves my hair feeling so soft and not dry at all. I feel like when I am using this it is not stripping my hair of essential nutrients, and I feel confident with using it.

The price is in the midrange, and I believe that ...

• it’s worth it because I know that it’s leaving my hair healthy. I don’t like to wash my hair everyday, but if I ever did, I wouldn’t feel that my hair is being over dried. I have never used a shampoo that makes my hair this silky and smooth, and it also looks so shiny.

I have pretty healthy hair to begin with so that is a big factor, but I feel that this shampoo

is going to really benefit to those who have damaged hair from chemical treatment, and this will really help to seal in color. It can be purchased at discount prices online if you search. This is a good deal because it lasts a long time, due to the fact you don’t have to use a lot of it.

I would highly recommend this shampoo, I think anyone who tries it will love it as much as I do.

Kelly says :

re : I love the fact that this shampoo lathers so much, and it smells so nicely
    This shampoo is one of the best smelling shampoos I have ever bought (and I have quite a collection). It does lather quite sufficiently, especially compared to some other color protecting shampoos I’ve tried.

Kelly says :

re : The price is in the midrange, and I believe that it’s worth it because I know that it’s leaving my hair healthy
    For many this is a more expensive shampoo, however, it is worth the price. It works better than drugstore brand color protecting shampoos. Salon quality is worth the price tag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119011393450731/k2311a0119/1.19.11