15-inch Acer Aspire laptop  » Laptops  »
  • At Walmart I bought this small Acer Laptop for about three hundred dollars
  • I however wouldn't recommend any mass music downloading or dowloading a huge file
  • This computer has very little space and I have noticed it's getting much slower since I did that

• by pango14762

At Walmart I bought this small Acer Laptop for about three hundred dollars. It was a pretty good deal so I bought it for when I go on trips and as a computer I can use on my kitchen table. The computer was relatively easy to set up with an account and get started right away. It came with a camera as well and a free Windows live account as well as hotmail. I chose not

to use any of these, but I do like to use Skype and I use Aol as my current email. I didn’t really think the camera takes good quality pictures so I might get my own instead.

This computer is pretty easy to get all your basic things you need done on a computer such as notes,internet explorer,microsoft word and a few other programs. I however wouldn’t recommend any mass music downloading or dowloading a ...

• huge file. This computer has very little space and I have noticed it’s getting much slower since I did that. It’s better if you use your main computer and just upload the files on a folder on the Acer laptop. Another con about this computer is the mouse functions.

I find that the mouse is sensitive and screws up my typing by clicking into another box. This gets frustrating at times but I just deal

with it. At least the battery life is superb on the Acer. I took it with me for a whole day and I still had about 15 percent battery life by the end of the day. I recommend keeping it on the charger though if it gets low so you don’t wear the battery. The Acer Inspire gets the job done for most programs, but I wouldn’t recommend this to anybody who needs a good portable laptop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6319011393420731/k2311a0119/1.19.11