Stouffer’s Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
  • I love Stouffer's macaroni and cheese because it has a really great homemade taste
  • I really love the fact that Stouffer's macaroni and cheese only has to be placed in the oven, there is nothing else that has to be done to prepare the dish
  • It is really convenient that Stouffer's comes in a tray that can be placed directly into the oven
  • I would recommend Stouffer's macaroni to anyone

• by John

I love Stouffer’s macaroni and cheese because it has a really great homemade taste. Me and my family fell in love with this macaroni from the first time that we tasted it. Stouffer’s macaroni is frozen once it’s taken out of the box but I love the fact that it still tastes as if it’s homemade macaroni that’s

made from scratch.

I really love the fact that Stouffer’s macaroni and cheese only has to be placed in the oven, there is nothing else that has to be done to prepare the dish. It is really convenient that Stouffer’s comes in a tray that can be placed directly into the oven.

I love it because you are able to just dispose of the tray once it’s gone and you won’t have to be concerned about having to clean it aftewards. Stouffer’s macaroni is fully packed with lots of pasta and cheese.

There trays have so much that there are almost always leftovers. It only takes about an hour and a half for ...

• Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese
      Stouffer’s Macaroni to cook.

Stouffer’s Macaroni does not take much time to prepare and I love to eat it whenever I don’t have a lot of time to prepare lunch or dinner. Stouffer’s Macaroni is very cheesy and it is very easy to prepare.

This cheese in Stouffer’s macaroni is very thick and it gives Stouffer’s the

type of creamy taste that I love about it. Stouffer’s macaroni comes in two different sizes and I have bought both sizes on occassion.

They have the small microwavable sizes and the also have the large family sized versions. I love Stouffer’s macaroni and cheese and I really do enjoy eating it.

I would recommend Stouffer’s macaroni to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719011393390731/k2311a0119/1.19.11