Spongebob Squarepants TV Episode: New Fish in Town  » TV  »
  • Squidward loves the guy and wants to be friends but, as soon as he learns his new neighbor can't stand living next to people who jellyfish and blow bubbles (the perfect description of Spongebob and Patrick), he goes out of his way to keep them away from the new neighbor and I thought it was funny some of the extremes he goes to
  • The ending is classic and I love how the guy meets the two people Squidward doesn't want him to meet and instantly turns into them
  • But, it is something that I don't think is all that suitable on a children's show
  • It isn't the best episode that has ever been made of this series but it still managed to be somewhat entertaining and I would recommend watching it at least once

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: A new neighbor moves by Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward and, realizing the neighbor is as stuffy as he is, Squidward attempts to keep the new neighbor to himself and convince him to remain in the neighborhood. What I liked about this episode: Spongebob and Patrick really don’t have a huge role in this episode but the fact they are in the background does make this one kind of funny.

Squidward loves the

guy and wants to be friends but, as soon as he learns his new neighbor can’t stand living next to people who jellyfish and blow bubbles (the perfect description of Spongebob and Patrick), he goes out of his way to keep them away from the new neighbor and I thought it was funny some of the extremes he goes to; like building a wall around the new house and even pushing Patrick’s rock ...

• and Spongebob’s pineapple off a cliff.

The ending is classic and I love how the guy meets the two people Squidward doesn’t want him to meet and instantly turns into them; forcing Squidward to take matters into his own hands to make sure he doesn’t have three annoying neighbors.

What I didn’t like about this episode.

Overall, I thought it was pretty good.

But, I hated the part with the different characters jumping

off that cliff while chasing after something.

I won’t go as far as to say it is something kids will imitate.

But, it is something that I don’t think is all that suitable on a children’s show; especially since they all do it without getting hurt.

My Final Opinion: It isn’t the best episode that has ever been made of this series but it still managed to be somewhat entertaining and I would recommend watching it at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1019011393380731/k2311a0119/1.19.11